Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Anybody tried Celeste

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by _Appetizer_, Apr 4, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Appetizer_

_Appetizer_ Travelled Adventurer

It is arguably the best game in the world

TrapinchO likes this.
  2. 7DaysAgo

7DaysAgo The Dancing Blade CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sounds a bit biased from your end. But, i do believe it's an amazing game, worth getting and experiencing!

3. Chaz77

Chaz77 Newbie Adventurer

Bought it recently after playing Hollowknight. Easy $7. Loving it.

4. truepixelation

truepixelation they/them HERO

Minecraft:
    I love the game but its too hard :(

5. Existing_Player

Existing_Player Travelled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    It's definitely one of my favorite games! Although I haven't really played it much recently, I should fix that... The golden strawberries are probably waiting for my return...

6. TrapinchO

TrapinchO retired observer of the wiki VIP+ Featured Wynncraftian

Minecraft:
    When I heard the name, I asked my friends about it. "Path of Pain but a whole game", they told me. Oh, how little that said...
    But it was a challenge. A challenge for me to beat. I didn't need another word. I removed rust from my ice picks, regrew long hair and soon I stood at the foot of the mountain.

I rose no matter the times I fell, got impaled, crushed, possessed by an evil ghost, I rose. And at the end, from the ashes left behind awoke a new me. Stronger, thougher, more determined. No longer was there the old, brittle and cowardly me. Now even if I held by a just pinky I gathered all my strength and continued to climb. The heights previously so daunting only drove me further upwards. And then... I stood there... at the summit... I did it. I DID IT! The world was lying all around me, so far, yet close enough for me to grasp. Nothing was even distantly comparable to it, before or after.

That was the moment I finally felt peace inside. After so many years, there was nothing chipping me away inside my heart.

But that was not the end. I knew there was more for me to accomplish. So I returned to the mountain three times. Twice I reached the snow-covered peak, each time taking a more difficult path than before. Third time I went into its heart itself to discover its secret. Neither journey disappointed. After that I finally bid the place Farewell, it gave me all it could and more.

Now Rain fills my world. A new challenge for me to beat, a new mountain to get to the apex of.

7. Galaxias

Galaxias wybel collector VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    how the hell do you still manage to make a review in character

TrapinchO likes this.
  8. TrapinchO

TrapinchO retired observer of the wiki VIP+ Featured Wynncraftian

Minecraft:
    This was not a review, but a recollection of memories I hold so dearly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.