Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Any good ways to get mythics

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Ocelot_tamer776, Dec 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ocelot_tamer776

Ocelot_tamer776 Nobody knows what it is

Hi there! I've been playing for a long time on the wynncraft server and realized I've never found a mythic or even had a stack of LE. So I was wondering if there is some good way to get mythics/money besides lootruning. I've heard rumors about something involving a snail farm for mythics so if you know anything about that let me know. Thanks!

2. Leafish

Leafish slowly going insane from loot running HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    snail farm got heavily nerfed and also you need a rank anyways. you could try to market flip, but its pretty hard to do so without money to begin with. i guess if youre fine with small amounts of money you could afk at some unlevelled chests with a level 1 profile to get rarities or go seavale reef diving, but honestly the fastest way is to lootrun

Ocelot_tamer776 likes this.
  3. Ocelot_tamer776

I did Seavale reef a few times and it worked pretty well, thanks for the advice.

4. Dia axe

Dia axe Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I'm in the same situation as you, although I do feel it's one of wynncrafts biggest issues, the only real way to get the le you need In a good amount of time is lootrunning. I've gotten 2 mythics so far so saving up for the mythic I want shouldn't take too long. The last thing you should do is seavale, it gives 1 - 2 le/hour so its pretty bad,

5. Qzphs

Qzphs Unskilled Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  6. SoulyHere

SoulyHere She/Her

Minecraft:
    Lring, tcc is good for mythic/le.
    for lring get meta items boxes (meta items with good rolls worth a lot on tm), t4 (or t3) powders (combine them to t6 powders for your own use or sell to tm), emeralds (if you have pouch to store them or else don’t), and of course every mythic boxes.
    for tcc get every t3 void stone mats, horses, cork amp 3s and ebs u see in the raid reward chest.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2021
  7. PopePurpleTTV

PopePurpleTTV *:^)=Immortal=(^:* Media CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Some of these answers seem to just be "lootrun lmao" SO.

Raids:
    (These values aren't counting chest rewards besides emeralds, but the materials, ingredients, and amps can be sold and the horses gambled)
    1-40 blocks from TCC depending on luck
    (You can not earn Mythic Items, only mythic tomes)
    1-22 blocks from NOL depending on luck
    1-16 blocks from NOG normally feels on the lower end for myself

Scrapping:
    Each piece of scrap sells for about 12-22 emerald depending how the supply and current demand is. Easy way to farm scrap without LR actively is to prof. Profing early game doesn't lead to much gains, BUT minus foods, potions, and scrolls, can all be scraped and sold to supplement income (Higher tier crafting leads to more scrap while ingredients don't seem to affect scrap/sold amount)

Profing:
    One of the most time consuming (It IS the most), but it can be really profitable and you'd be able to make your own LRing set! People use the XP consumables all the time to increase the speed of their grind and some people break their LRing gear too much and need replacements (totally not me)!

Forgery Runs:
    If you get all the emeralds pick up and open the chest after doing all seven runs without dying, have a 1% chance that there will be a mythic in the box, along with Corrupted dungeon items (These you could turn into items to sell/scrap) also corrupted keys can be sold on the TM for emeralds as well. (Should take you 30min-1hr 30min to finish on your own depending on loadout)

The Reef/Mob Farming:
    You can technically still do the reef and get "ok" emeralds, but honestly, just go mob farming with a stealing % build and/or LQ LB. Farming Rare mobs, Mobs with purple stars next to their name might be the best way if you really hate LRing but still wanna make some easy money. Their ingredients are used often in important crafting. I'd recommend asking a full time profer what they normally use/look for with the ingredients thou to figure out which ones make money.

Before the nerf you didn't need a rank, but snail farm was so good ;-;

8. Ocelot_tamer776

Thanks for all of the advise! I will make sure to keep this in mind.

9. chewies

chewies i like purple box VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    All crafted items, including consumables, can be scrapped for the same amount at every level and also crafted items don't "break", they just decrease in effectiveness but otherwise profs are probably the most consistent way of making money

10. PopePurpleTTV

PopePurpleTTV *:^)=Immortal=(^:* Media CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Yes they don't "break" but they lose effectiveness. Might as well have broke thou due to the need to min-max. I know you USE to be able to scrap potions/food, but now with potion stacking, not sure you can anymore? They seem to stack w/ normal potions when in inventory and if you make more than ONE at a time. This happens:
    upload_2021-12-14_10-15-30.png

So... not really recommended unless there is a way to disable this game feature.

Edit: Yes you can use ingredients to make different types of food as to not stack, BUT, it would add a lot of extra time which would make it one of the slower if not the slowest money generation out of the list

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.