Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Archer/Hunter Any Archer Builds That Can Surpass 100k Dps?

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by KeanuReee, Dec 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KeanuReee

KeanuReee Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I really regret maining archer. Their dps is probably the lowest in the entire game and their also extremely fragile. I see wynncraft youtubers post all the time assassin builds or tierstacking warrior builds that go over 150k to 200k dps (the highest I’ve even seen it to was 926k dps on an assassin I believe but I can no longer find the video) or videos where mages do like 40k with one meteor or shamans that can solo Qira in under 10 seconds, but never anything for archers. Archers are never the best at anything. Not Dps, not walk speed, not bulk or spell damage or self sustain. They also probably have the most boring set of mythic items and major ids in the game.

That being said, even if it requires like a trillion LE to make or all the mythics in the world or makes your die to lvl 5 zombies, is it possible to make an archer build that goes beyond 100k dps?

ReneCZ likes this.
  2. RenZenthio

RenZenthio Murder the gods and topple their thrones! HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It’s hard to measure dps

2: this build prolly does it easily (maybe don’t buy it since it’s getting nerfed though)
    https://wynndata.tk/s/x2bgkm

3: Archer is one of the highest dps classes in the game, here’s 2 Eye solos that show this (the rage build also EASILY surpasses 100k dps)

Also, how are you measuring dps on those other builds?
    If you’re going by melee, the current meta doesn’t have anything like that. The highest you can get with rage abuse Alkatraz is like 100k dps (and that’s unusable)

Last edited: Dec 25, 2020
    wxhlf, SwagJuice11, nuuurd and 4 others like this.
  3. Kap'n Kronch

Kap'n Kronch Warrior Purist HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    DPS lowest in the game, are you shitting me? XD
    Warrior builds that tierstack to 100-150K dps? please show me these builds. If they exist then warrior shouldn't be widely considered to be the worst class in the game. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and call this a shitpost.

CrunchyCol, Shoefarts, Castti and 3 others like this.
  4. weeb

weeb professional time waster CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i mean you can get these numbers from abusing high elemental weakness but other than that not really

Castti, one_ood and RenZenthio like this.
  5. Saya

Saya you win at uwynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This has to be a joke right? Archer has the highest spell dps in the game by far, with only cataclysm (a mythic with stupidly high base) realistically able to beat it.

And that's not even considering nighthawk.

6. GreenTheMeme

GreenTheMeme Doing damage pleases me sexually

Guild:
    You're overestimating the damage that endgame Wynn players can do. With no mythics, the average dps is 15-20k. With nighthawk archer it's around 40k. Cataclysm can get around 100k dps with the right combos and luck. Heavy melee assassin can do around 200k dps in 1 quake, but not consistently.

It also depends on the weapon. Nighthawk archer is stupidly powerful (as of 1.19) but only achieves competitive damage with Freedom, Divzer, Grandmother, and Spring.

7. RenZenthio

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Btw spell dps far exceeds 20k, that’s like 1 arrowstorm. Even spell warrior exceeds that (and we’re not even considering curse or courage or any other factors)

Also, Quake damage is not indicative of dps. To calculate heavy melee dps, calculate your damage over 4 hits (including quake) and divide by the time it took to do those hits, and you get dps.

EDIT:
    Yeah, this is nitpicky, but it’s 1am, and I’m bored, so I’m allowed to be a pedant

Last edited: Dec 25, 2020
  8. KeanuReee

Minecraft:
    All I know is that Assassins used to be so OP that you had to pay to unlock them. And seeing how they use to do over 900k to 2.3 million damage (no exagerration, I have seen shit back in the days) in less than a second even before Cataclysm were a thing builds and have the highest pvp winrate ever since Nether PvP existed, either it needs to be nerfed to hell or other classes need to be buffed to compensate.

Warriors and Mages were all buffed to the Assassin's level and the Shaman was made to be around the Assassin's level, so I guess we're taking the buff route.

That being said, Archers feel way too underpowered for me. I struggle to do over even 8k damage despite having full morph set and being lvl 103 and lose fights regularly to even bronze level bosses in LI. Idk if something's off with my build or if my item ids are shit, but the Wynn devs can't keep pulling the "Archer has range" bullshit every single time.
    And don't even get me started on duels. I struggle to beat even lvl 70s with my full morph build, especially assassins. (Permanent invis that only wears off when you get hit and smoke bomb + multihit stun lock, real fair).

9. Yraw

Yraw Water Fountain

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    dunno how archer has low dps when it’s one of the only viable classes in speedrunning the eye (with a kinda subpar build too)

SwagJuice11 and RenZenthio like this.
  10. RenZenthio

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I love me my TWA morph builds
    108FAC4E-C90C-4581-84E5-D93B1404F6FB.png

182 others likes this.
  11. KeanuReee

Minecraft:
    Dude had an OP crafted weapon, that doesn't count. Idk what kind of broken, mythic tier bow that dude crafted but all I know is that while y'all are out there trying to solo qira or the eye, my underpowered lvl 103 archer still needs a full lvl 100 team off like 6 people to carry me through LI's bronze stage.

12. Zelli

Zelli Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Maybe you should not use depressing bow.

13. Yraw

Yraw Water Fountain

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ok heres another without crafteds

14. KeanuReee

Minecraft:
    Oh yeah, great, sure, let me just pull out my run-of-the-mill MYTHIC item that I TOTALLY have.

15. Yraw

Yraw Water Fountain

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    k here’s a run without mythics

(this one is an etw nopot too)

16. Emogla3

Emogla3 az is bad 2: the movie HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You literally asked: "is it possible?". I aswell am being more and more ensured that this is a shitpost, and I'd really like to see those 150k dps warrior builds.

17. KeanuReee

Minecraft:
    To be fair, we don't know if the dps in any of those vids surpassed 100k. Plus, the point I was trying to make was that Archers were weak in general. If the only thing you can do to make them powerful was mythics, something's clearly wrong with your class.

18. Zelli

Zelli Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Also, 30k meteor with mage is a lucky fatal user or just a glassy guy which is going to be one-shoted or elemental weakness abuse.

SwagJuice11 likes this.
  19. RenZenthio

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    (I don’t know if this is also clowning, but if it’s not see: morph olily in my original post)

SwagJuice11 likes this.
  20. Yraw

Yraw Water Fountain

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sent you three vids that disprove that, even if it is because of mythics why wouldn’t they use cata and assassin because cata has more base damage,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.