Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Answers needed: The Nameless Anomaly

Discussion in 'Questions' started by DrGREEN, Jul 15, 2022.

?

This new raid is super easy, right??

1. no

18.2%
  2. no

36.4%
  3. yes, but no

45.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrGREEN

DrGREEN wynncraft.wiki.gg is where its AT CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    So we all know that the Nameless, the new raid boss, is a dernic creature and that it he is responsible for the void holes across the silent expanse. But we altogether do not know much about this mysterious monster. Although that is sort of the point of the weird beast, it seems like an important mob that we should have some more lore. So here are a few questions that I would like some official answers to, or just some of your theories.

Does The Nameless live in Dern?? It seemingly has a lot of Dernic influence about it, but the raid isn't in Dern, or that is what we have come to believe.

What is The Nameless' terms with the Dern beast? Is the nameless like, reining in Dern and helping the Dern beast, or is it wild and crazy in Dern? did the Dern Beast make it do the stuff it is?

Will we ever see Dern in game as a new part of the map like the realm of light? Dern and Fruma would really make this map more finished. It would really make for some interesting quests.

Is The Nameless just a normal beast in Dern? I don't think son as many of the mobs in the silent expanse come from Dern and they are just normal mobs.

If you have anymore questions, feel free to reply and likewise if you have answers. Please also let me know if any of the questions will be answered soon.

2. Da Homeboi

Da Homeboi scream at me if somethings wrong with the wiki HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    No Greg is in the void. It is implied he could be imprisoned there by some wynnic carvings saying "I WANT OUT." "IT'S HERE." "OUT LIE IN."

It is strongly implied that greg helps Dern, because the Void Holes allow darkness to pour out of them. Personal Headcanon: Greg is the guy who forced the Olms out of their city, but was imprisoned by them.

There's a very good chance we will see Dern soon. I don't think it will be the next province coming, it will probs be Fruma instead bc we already got the se in 1.19 (1 soon to be 2 updates before now), and that basically seems to be dern lite, which is still pretty cool.

Again, I think Greg has a sentience since it willingly creates Void Holes, and because this allows Dern to come out of it, and also accounting for how immensely powerful Greg is, I think it has a special place with the Dern Beast, alongside the Eye (as a separate entity instead of an extension of the dern beast), the Parasite, and Bak'al.

3. OriTheSpirit

OriTheSpirit Feesh Time 24/7 CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    all we know about tna:

- greg

official name is the 12345 anomaly

4. Aftershokke

Aftershokke Meow?

Minecraft:
    i call him grogar after that mlp villain

5. Deusphage