Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Lore/Story Angels And Demons: Chapter 3

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Amun_Ra, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amun_Ra

Amun_Ra 『One Who Steals the Principle of Fire』

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hub Thread: https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/angels-and-demons-a-legends-story-hub.163016/
    Previous Chapter: https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/angels-and-demons-chapter-2.164064/

Chapter 3: Wynn Province
    ~
    Katherine~

"Over there!"

I stand before the black-winged angel, panting. Blood soak his cloak at his shoulder. He still glares at me.

The group of humans come into the alley where we had been fighting. They freeze when they see the unconscious bodies, then at the two of us. I get ready to take off, when the boy whispers, "Whatever you're thinking you are going to do, don't do it."

I glance at the boy, frown, then take off. Flapping my wings, I rise into the air.

I glance below, at the ground. A tall man in middle of the crowd raise his hand, and in his hand gleam a white wand. Crap.

An invisible force knock me out of the air. As I try to regain balance, a rush of air from under me stop me from hitting the ground too hard. I still land on my side, and a painful jolt go up in my body.

The man steps forward. The boy angel is on a fighting stance, against the mage.

"Peace, angels." The man says in a rich, deep voice. "You have violated the Fruman law. I, as an Officer, will take you to Arcuntar."

"Unh!" I try again to pull my arms off the metal shackles. Pain shoot up my arms, and hot blood spill down my hand.

"You're going to rip your skin off your hand if you keep doing that." The boy says. He is chained to the other side of the caravan, which takes us to the city of Arcuntar, the center of Fruma. There the monarch of Fruma reside.

After several minutes, the boy asks, "Why did you knock out those men?"

I lower my eyes. "I wasn't stealing anything. I was getting back something they stole from me." The boy looks at me with sudden understanding. "Your Soul." I nod.

Souls were gemstones that people born with magical capabilities had. They represented your level, your strength of magic. As an angel, and seeing him using magic, the boy probably had one, too.

"Anyway, what is an elf doing in Fruma, ...?"

"Katherine." I say.

The boy nods. "Nicolas."

"I was born in Fruma." I say, looking down. "I was heading to Wynn." The gate to Wynn was close to Nolden.

The caravan slowly stops. The door opens, and the man from Nolden looks inside. He makes a motion with his hand, and our shackles gets unlocked.

"Hurry." He says. Me and Nicolas scramble outside.

The man motions toward the narrow valley. "Towards that way is the Wynn Province. If you go now, you can disguise yourselves as the new recruits. Hurry now, before any other of them come and sees us."

"Why?" Nicolas asks. We get the meaning: Why help us?

"I am Wynnic. The province needs help from people like you." The man says. He cast a Heal spell with his wand, healing our wounds. He passes us croaks to disguise our bloody clothes. "Now go. I must go back to Fruma. Good luck." The man says, then give us a small push.

Behind us loom the gate of Fruma. And in front of us stand the vast province of Wynn.

"We have no choice." I say. "We can't go back; we're criminals."

Nicolas nods. He seems uncertain about this, though. "Let's go, then."

Next Chapter: https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/angels-and-demons-chapter-4.164311/

Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
    ZiyiCrafting and Plasma~ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.