1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Connection Issues An Existing Connection Was Forcibly Closed By The Remote Host

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Calendula, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Calendula

Calendula Newbie Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Hey there,

I soundly started to encounter this very problem that basically prevents me to play entirely, basically it lets me join the server for 30 seconds and then kicks me out with this error message.
    While in the lobby I cannot do anything as if it is lagging indefinitely, though I once managed to bring up the server selection with the compass, but that's about it.
    I tried, reinstalling Minecraft, restarting my router, disabling any things that might block connections, using Minecraft 1.13.2 instead of 1.12.2 but nothing seemed to improve anything, any ideas?
    Thank you in advance!

Error message:
    "Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host"

Edit: It basically looks like I am lagging REALLY badly, because chunks seem to load really slowly before the game kicks me out, but I can assure that my connection speed/quality is good enough since I could play without any problems before and other Internet related things and other Minecraft servers look fine

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    SoMisterG likes this.
  2. SoMisterG

SoMisterG Panda VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I have the same issue... knowing some other people are able to join... so no idea..

3. Calendula

Calendula Newbie Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I was trying stuff and it seems that servers in the EU (where I live) are working perfectly fine, but US servers seem to be really not welcoming my connection,
    it's strange because as I said yesterday everything was perfectly fine and I don't think it's an issue with my ISP

4. Altakar

Altakar The Vonamors send their regards

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Pretty sure west europe has a connection problem right now. Should fixed later today