1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Connection Issues An Connection Error As Occurred While Loading Game Profile: Subject Mage: Place "a Grave Mistake"!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Xcelier, May 10, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xcelier

Xcelier Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    <html>
    <main>
    <title>Huh so how should I start?</title>
    <p>
    Let's just say I was doing the "A Grave Mistake" mission and was entering some houses, I went and did one with the attic, after a bit I went to another house this time from my point of view I went east of the graveyard when entering and went into the first house nearest to me and walked in. I wasn't expecting anything to be in there and I was just walking in, then I Froze.

{-=[+]=--=[+]=--=[+]=--=[+]=--=[+]=--=[+]=--=[+]=--=[+]=--=[+]=--=[+]=--=[+]=--=[+]=--=[+]=--=[+]=-{-=[+]=--=[+]=--=[+]=--=[+]=--=[+]=--=[+]=--=[+]=--=[+]=--=[+]=--=[+]=--=[+]=--=[+]=--=[+]=-}

When I froze I couldn't move anything I've tried going back to that class over and over repeating it the same time and I when I tried to go back I couldn't it froze as soon as I rejoined. Nothing else happened I just decided not to bother with it. But in the process of it, then disconnecting me from the server whenever I tried reconnecting with the profile. It also says
    "Packet 0/36 was larger than expected, found 1 byte extra whilst reading packet 36."

and not knowing what to do, I came here to report my bug I found.

If a Mod were to undo this or something, thanks :P, I've just started a new game(not too long ago.) and gotten far into it and I don't wanna delete the Mage Profile I've worked on.

(Currently in 1.13.2)
    </p>
    </main>
    </html>

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  2. Altakar

Altakar I count days for some reason QA Item Team

Minecraft:
    Switch to 1.12.2 vanilla

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.