1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guilds Alt Account Unreachable"moving" Guild Lead Possible?

Discussion in 'Resolved Issues' started by Bjastkuliar, Nov 10, 2019 at 7:28 AM.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bjastkuliar

Bjastkuliar Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I had an alt account which is currently unreachable, I am not sure yet whether it was stolen or something else. I am currently in the process of trying to get this account back, but said account was in lead of a guild called TheKingRangers[TKR]. This guild has other members which wanted to see it growing but, because of my issue, and for me being its only chief, are unable to pursue this target. I was wondering if, by any chance, was possible for a staff member to transfer the lead of said guild from my alt-account (called cervonero001) to one of the active members (whose IDs are CryptoPhoenix and Perlplortex). Thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019 at 8:18 AM
    CryptoPhoenix likes this.
  2. CryptoPhoenix

CryptoPhoenix Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Thanks for making this post

3. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey! This is not really a bug report and for future reference would fit better in other forums sections (Probably the Questions subforum in 'Wynncraft')
    I would suggest contacting support ([email protected]) about this issue. Keep in mind that it is not guaranteed that anything will be changed and you'll have to wait a bit for a response (it can take a fairly long time for this kind of issue to be replied to, be patient)

I'll lock this thread and move it to Resolved Issues since it isn't a bug.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.