Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Assassin/Ninja Help Agility+ Strength Assassin

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by Aeolius_, Nov 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aeolius_

Aeolius_ Air Assassin

Minecraft:
    Looking for something that will improve my current build, without having to change my main stats, and I also want a bit more HP. I mainly focus on things that improve my stats, like the Blue Mask.

BLUE MASK
    800 HP
    (Powder Ability = Dodge)
    9 DEF
    9 INT
    14 DXT
    14 STR
    14 AGI
    Unless I can find something MUCH better than the extra stats it gives, I don't want to, and really can't switch it out.

ENDURANCE
    2050 HP
    6 DEF
    36 HP REGEN
    18% FIRE DMG
    -10% WATER DMG
    26% THORNS

Need to get better chestplate ASAP, but this is the only item with HP REGEN on it...

DALAAM
    1480 HP
    10 STR
    9 AGI
    -tons of random stuff i dont care about-

???
    (I haven't decided on boots yet, so it's open for suggestions)

Weapon:
    BOB'S MYTHIC DAGGERS.
    (3 Air 4 Powders)

Accessories:
    Open for Suggestions, none decided yet.

2. pretzellover33

pretzellover33 Eater of pretzul- ahem, Pretzels HERO

Minecraft:
    The only reason people use blue mask is because they lack the skill points needed for items such as Gravity (which requires 50 skill points in all categories) or maybe Praesidium (which needs 135 defense). It has crap health and little use otherwise.

I can't really suggest items since I don't know your specific level. I assume you're around level 80 so I will base it on that.

I recommend the following:
    Pride of the Aerie (once you can use it) instead of Blue Mask. You can get it in the qira hive.
    Montefiore instead of Endurance. Endurance is more focused on thorns instead of health regen, and Montefiore is.
    Dalaam is perfect.
    I would use Cirrus for boots because of the mana steal and walk speed.

Accessories, there are practically none. I would try to get walk speed accessories and stuff.

Your level is too low to make a solid build right now, so I would just focus on levelling up. There are much better builds available for earth/air with lv. 95+.

3. Aeolius_

Aeolius_ Air Assassin

Minecraft:
    To clear up any confusion on my level, I'm level 84, What do I do about my Thunder Voucher? Lastly, I have a VERY limited budget, but if you find an item that's better for my build, can you tell me? and thanks for your help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.