1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

After Entering The Area Where I'm Supposed To Be Teleported To The 6th Scenario, I Didn't Get Tel...

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Seasonality, May 19, 2020.

1. Seasonality

Seasonality 空よりも高く / Discord: vXynk#4987

Guild:
    Report created on 2020-05-19

Username: vXynk
    Version: 1.12.2
    Server: WC

Description: During the hunter's calling quest,
    I was at the part where they required me to go to Rodoroc, but I had not done dwarves and doguns part 1 and 2 to access the slums at that point;

So I went on and finished Dwarves and Doguns I and II, and then went back to the area where it teleports you to the scenario. However, I did not get teleported to the scenario.

I contacted AfroSnail and he told me to try and talk to the ghost at the back of Eldritch Outlook again and then enter the portal that brings me to Lutho, and then head back to the area and see if it teleports me, but it did not work and I was still not being teleported.

To clarify:
    1. No, I did not get teleported into the scenario and somehow died
    2. I have reported this bug once a while ago, but it is still not fixed yet.

If you need more information, please contact me. I really want to get this quest done on my Archer ;-;

I have also done this quest on my assassin already so I am very sure that I am at the correct area (Screenshot of area is in the link below).
    Steps to Reproduce: 1. Start ''A Hunter's Calling'' without ''Dwarves and Doguns I and II'' completed.
    2. Do ''A Hunter's Calling'' till the Stage 19, the part where you have to go to the slums in Rodoroc in order to get teleported : ''A home, invaded. A society, crumbling. The people, starving. The concerned, helpless. The flames, rising. An end you will not expect.''-This part here
    3. Try entering the slums ( you will get rejected because you have not completed ''Dwarves and Doguns I and II'' to gain access to the slums)
    4. Finish up ''Dwarves and Doguns I and II'' to gain access to the slums
    5. Go back to the area where you are supposed to be teleported to the scenario in Rodoroc for ''A Hunter's Calling''
    6. If the steps were correct, you would not get teleported to the scenario as shown in the screenshot below.
    Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/uSLCCW2 , https://imgur.com/a/vt4d50L

Content: A Hunter's Calling bug
    Quest Stage: A Hunter's Calling Step 19
    Coordinates: 1117, 9, -4979
    Modifications Used: Wynntils

2. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA GM Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello!
    What exactly does your quest book say?

3. Seasonality

Guild:
    ''A home, invaded. A society, crumbling. The people, starving. The concerned, helpless. The flames, rising. An end you will not expect.''

4. Schischa

Schischa okok VIP+

Minecraft:
    Hi! I have the same problem and i think this could be the reason http://prntscr.com/slh5cp. i think i put more than 1 emerald on the spots to lure the villager and didn't get teleported to ??? during his dialogue but was in spectator mode in front of the broken factory

5. Seasonality

Guild:
    I think our problems are different, you didnt get teleported to ??? after the broken factory scenario, but i didnt get teleported to the rodoroc scenario

6. A Human

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This is a different issue, please post a separate report.
    If you return to the slums now, can you still not enter?
    Sorry for the delayed response, I'll try reproducing this issue shortly.

7. Schischa

Schischa okok VIP+

Minecraft:
    it doesn’t let me enter the 6th scenario either

8. Seasonality

Guild:
    tried and failed :/

9. A Human

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If you're on the 5th scenario and can't enter, then you won't be able to progress to the 6th either.

10. Schischa

Schischa okok VIP+

Minecraft:
    My questbook says:
    A home, invaded. A society, crumbling. The people, starving. The concerned, helpless. The flames, rising. An end you will not expect.

and it doesn't teleport me either

Seasonality likes this.