Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Account Help

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Nate_The_Pizza, Mar 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nate_The_Pizza

Nate_The_Pizza Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Recently, my lvl 75 archer class got deleted D: . I need help, because I farmed for hours, and also completed the ToL quest. (took me a long time to get the leather :P) I have video proof of my account on youtube. I also posted this video a few months ago. Heres the video (I thought that I was supposed to have 150 soul points , because I was lvl 75, but I found out that lvl 1 didn't count.:

if any admin , or staff member is watching this, could you please help me restore my account? any help is appreciated.
    ign: Nate_The_Pizza
    info: not banned (never been banned before)
    *Note* I changed my old ign from Bloodyhandshake to Nate_The_Pizza.
    *my guild was: Excalibur Guards
    Extra info: I had Bob`s mythical Bow with sharpness II, and a blue mask, and stalagtites. Sadly, I don't have the two other "endgame pieces" ( I don't even know if they are even endgame at this point)
    To prove that I didn't copy this video from someone else, you can reply to me on youtube and I will respond. There is no other video like this on youtube. ( if u don't believe me, go check yourself :P)

Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
  2. XavierEXE

XavierEXE ♪ Wynncraft's Composer and Ability Tree Lead ♫ ♪ Music Item Team CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Unfortunately, this has happened to more players than just you, including me, and that staff just don't care. We can't really help you out ;c
    Example 1
    Example 2
    Example 3

3. Thunder

Thunder Chief Thunder HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The staff DO CARE about these problems and are trying their best to fix glitches that could lead to a bad outcome. But due to reasons such as abuse and lack of information on their side, they cannot restore deleted items or classes without either disrupting the economy or not having enough information to even recover the data from. I don't like the no-refund policy either, but there is nothing we can do.

4. PillowPet

PillowPet Lovable Neighborhood Pillow CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    XavierEXE and Thunder like this.
  5. XavierEXE

XavierEXE ♪ Wynncraft's Composer and Ability Tree Lead ♫ ♪ Music Item Team CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    They never even commented on those threads though. One mod did, saying I was lying.
    The staff never look there and this is actually gamebreaking

Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
  6. SageBuilds

SageBuilds Irrational Potato Storage Designer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes, of course we care. The main issue is that Moderators lack the power to do anything besides pass the info on to our superiors. To the OP, I'm extremely sorry there isn't more we can do to help you. The no refund policy has been highly argued and it's an issue that I myself am rather conflicted about. Regardless, I do understand why it was implemented. I see why many would assume with an issue this serious the staff would be all over the comments of this thread, but the lack of response from moderators and players alike was less because we don't care, as @XavierEXE suggests, but rather because we are nearly as powerless as an ordinary player in sorting this out. I sincerely hope that this issue is resolved and that it is fixed for the future. For now, all I can do is assure you that the head honchos are aware of this bug and are trying their hardest to get it resolved. I'm sorry that there isn't more I can do to help.

BeeMiner, Thunder and XavierEXE like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.