Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

A Wynncraft Adventure Map!

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Thonck, Apr 12, 2019.

?

Do you want this to be a reality?

1. Yes Please Holy Frick Yes

9 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. No Go Away You Sad Human Being

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Get Out of my Room I'm Playing Minecraft

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thonck

Thonck I Need the Yopyop Sauce VIP

Minecraft:
    Welcome to...
    WYNNCRAFT UNLIMITED

Note: This map is very much a work in progress. It's a huge project and likely won't be finished for months.

I've recently started working on an adventure map inspired by Wynncraft and taking place in the Wynncraft universe (but sadly nothing in the map is canon). It's planned to have 8 regions, each acting like a "world" for you to travel to. It will also use the Wynncraft resource pack.

What's the gameplay like?
    Very similar to Wynncraft, in fact! It's planned to have similar combat, with spells and different classes. Warrior, archer, mage, and assassin, will return, but there will be an all new class...

There will be a dungeon in each region, very similar to Wynncraft's dungeons. Completing each dungeon will unlock a new region.

What about that world?
    The world has 8 regions, each sharing similar themes and locations to Wynncraft. Each world will have 5 quests with weird new concepts I'd love to see on the real server.

I won't spoil what each world theme will be, but you might be able to figure it out from this art...
    [​IMG]

How about the story?
    The story of this map ties to Wynncraft's. The Roots of Corruption will exist, and the Nether will have a much bigger part in Wynncraft Unlimited. The story will be both a retelling of Wynncraft's story but with my own personal twist on it.

Wynncraft Unlimited is a passion project for me just like how the server is a passion project for so many people. I want to contribute something awesome to the community. I want to make something really epic! With that being said, however, this could take a crazy long time to finish. My expectations for this map will be extremely big!

Olivier_286, pogge5, trex1611 and 5 others like this.
  2. HoboMaggot

HoboMaggot . ę̸͚̳̙̳̠͖̳̓̇̄̓͂̂̆ VIP+

Minecraft:
    Sounds like an EXTREMELY big map given the size of Wynncraft's landmasses right now.
    Make sure you add bovine as the main religion to appease salted

Also, I checked your stats and I suggest to wait until you've finished all the quests and gathered up all the lore first, so put your map into planning mode first.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.