1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

A New System

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by FoxLover, Dec 1, 2021.

1. FoxLover

FoxLover Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Greetings Wynncraft Devs :D
    I'm Foxinator_19148, I would like you guys to add a new system. I would like to be able to upgrade the Emerald Pouches (I am aware that the p0uches may not yet be fully implemented), just like the Powders

We would do this with an NPC called "the upgrader" (Call it whatever you cant I don't really care) It would work like how you would upgrade the powders It would be balanced by having a max level that is like, 100 (Again make it as high as you guys want) It would be a great addition for players to get more space to store the Emeralds. Thanks For Listening to my suggestion :D

Last edited: Dec 1, 2021
  2. I_Liek_Turtlez

I_Liek_Turtlez hi i play hic CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. Please add more detail other than just "please add x because i would like it if you did". Why should this be added? Where would you upgrade these pouches? How would you upgrade these pouches? How would this be balanced, if that's needed?

2. Add a poll.

cmosier and Sg_Voltage like this.
  3. FoxLover

Minecraft:
    How do I edit so I can do that lol?
    I'm new

4. I_Liek_Turtlez

I_Liek_Turtlez hi i play hic CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    upload_2021-12-1_13-52-19.png

Sg_Voltage likes this.
  5. Androphonia

Androphonia SON ARE YOU THROWING THE RAID AGAIN

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    you would need to make this p expensive tho t7s are more common than what you'd think they would be

6. luckeyLuuk

luckeyLuuk Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    What do you mean by this? I hope it's not a max pouch level of 100 lol.

7. FoxLover

Minecraft:
    Tbh I would like it to be like 50 or sth like that (Didn't I say it's up to the Wynncraft devs to decide?)

8. Androphonia

Androphonia SON ARE YOU THROWING THE RAID AGAIN

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    there are over 10 pages of t7 pouches on tm and I myself own 3 from 2 rodo, 1 sky, and 2 se runs
    if you went and slapped a few of these pouches together (dedicated lootrunners) you could easily go and crash the market for t8 and t9 pouches

9. SLScool

SLScool Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In General Suggestions on the Wynncraft Forums, it is the responsibility of the poster (plus anyone who wants to help) to provide all of the necessary details. See the sticky'd How to Suggest post.

10. luckeyLuuk

luckeyLuuk Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I think there should be a use for the low tier pouches, but I don't know if this is the correct solution.
    This still isn't clear to me. Do you mean you have to be at least level 50 to be able to upgrade pouches? I don't think that would be necessary. Maybe upgrading high tier pouches can just be incredibly expensive.

11. Wommby

Wommby 2 galleons 1 lootrun VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    They are asking what you mean by “max level” not what the max level should be. Do you mean max pouch level or combat level to use this upgrader?

luckeyLuuk likes this.