1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC A Journey Further Still Bugged

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Rapidsss, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Rapidsss

Rapidsss Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I started the quest and got to 1/2 when talking to aledar and then the server restarted. I logged back on on a different server and aledar was following me around as if the quest started but it says not started in the quest book. When I tried to go to the next trigger point in the quest, Aledar wouldn't let me leave the city as shown in the picture. I tried /kill and /class. /class respawns me at the quest start no matter where I /classed and /kill spawns me in a black area with nothing, /classing put me back after doing /kill. After trying that the quest still was bugged out and I couldn't leave.

I believe this is patch 1.9.3 as of today (the new patch that I thought was suppose to fix this) and this was supposed to be fixed in mid december. My Ninja however is still stuck. This is really angering because my ninja was by far by best class that had the most xp. It was my only 101 class when 101 was the cap. I am extremely tired of waiting because it's been over a month since I could use that class.

2. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey!
    The issue should be resolved by using /class - can you check if this works?

3. Rapidsss

Rapidsss Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Using /class doesn't work, i tried leaving and everything was the same. When I /class is puts me at 981, -733 every time no matter where i /classed

4. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Interesting. It seems to work on our development servers, it's possible the fix might not be working for people who had the issue occur before the patch.
    We'll look into the issue, but unfortunately it is likely it won't be resolved for a while.
    We apologize for the inconvenience.