1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC A Hunter's Calling

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Melkor, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Melkor

Melkor The dark enemy of the world HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    While doing the Rodoroc slums portion of A Hunter's Calling, I lost the explosive after using it, however, the quest did not progress. I've tried all of the typical steps; switching classes, switching servers, killing myself and coming back, etc. Upon entering the slums, I am teleported and can talk with the royal advisor, who tells me to tell the slum inhabitants to leave, however I cannot interact with the slum inhabitants, and my questbook tells me to plant the explosive.

2. wage_cuck

wage_cuck Wynncon's Terrainer

Minecraft:
    i also experienced this. however, the only solution to solve this is to have someone who hasnt done ahc get the royal explosive for you. the event that is triggered when you ignite the royal explosive applies to all players - even if you dont have the bomb yourself. now i cant really help you because i only have 2 classes that already did ahc and my others are not level 103 yet, but you can still ask someone to help you

Melkor likes this.
  3. Melkor

Melkor The dark enemy of the world HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thanks for the help.