1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

2020 Mob Vote Thoughts

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by LiamAshvinn001, Sep 9, 2021.

1. LiamAshvinn001

LiamAshvinn001 Travelled Adventurer

So I've seen a lot of hate on Dream because he rigged the last mob vote to Glow Squid, whereas more people do agree Iceologer would be better. But was Dream voting on Glow Squid, yes as a joke, but because Iceologer would make his speedruns harder?

DISCLOSURE I AM NOT A DREAM HATER I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS INTERESETING

2. WithTheFish

WithTheFish you are amazing CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I voted for glow squid because I thought it looked cool don't blame me

also I don't see anything wrong with telling people to vote for X, it's something literally anyone can do

luckeyLuuk and TrapinchO like this.
  3. LiamAshvinn001

LiamAshvinn001 Travelled Adventurer

Yeah IK some people liked it, I dont blame people who like it, its in their right to choose.

The reason why people telling fans what to do is bad is because if you're a big youtuber and you're using ur fame to sway a vote in your favour, escpecially someone as big as Dream, people who might have given their own opinions and are your fans will vote what you vote, and regular people's honest votes are kind of useless. It basically changes a community event made for people to give ideas to help the game like into whoever has the most subs gets to choose.

luckeyLuuk likes this.
  4. Jackkoh

Jackkoh King of The Southern Earth VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    didn't vote for anything :p

luckeyLuuk likes this.
  5. Pyrect

Pyrect yes its me the one who enjoys playing warrior

Minecraft:
    Make it a list system so it can’t be influenced as easy. Some dream fans might be like “ok, he told me to vote x, and I will but I will also vote y as my number 2 choice” this will give people more chances to vote for themselves

luckeyLuuk likes this.
  6. Samsam101

Samsam101 These Raffle Time Placements are Pissing me off... CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I think Dream was mostly joking when he said he liked the glow squid tbh, but I'm glad it won because glowing signs are such an improvement to the game

Dream is probably going to refrain from saying his preferred mob this year after seeing the response from doing it last year

(by the way, on the topic of the mob vote, i heard a decent theory that this year's vote will be for a new boss, because each ''mob team'' in the trailer is assosciated with having a boss bar (endermen = ender dragon, nether star = wither and pillager = raid))

7. Potatomancer

Potatomancer There is no war within Fruman Walls

Minecraft:
    At first I was mad at Dream
    Then glow ink sacks were added into the game
    I am no longer mad at Dream

luckeyLuuk and fishcute like this.