Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

1.20.1 resource pack not functioning?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by rednax100, Nov 15, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rednax100

rednax100 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Idk if this is a known issue, I've done some very basic research and I haven't seen anyone else talking about it.

Basically, my computer refuses to download the 1.20.1 minecraft resource pack. It either stops at 97%, and then freezes, so I have to alt+f4 it to close it. (note its like 4 megabytes, and I have like 20 gigs free. Thats not the issue), or it doesn't even bother and it goes "ok it failed would you like to continue".

My friend gave me their resource pack but its like 2 months old and now everything is paper (I love my powders being paper, it makes them so easy to differentiate from teleport scrolls and dungeon keys, which are also paper. Oh and all of the crafting ingredients, which is perfect because I just started my Crafted profile.)

so like...
    Is there.... anything I can do?

I've already cleared out the server resource pack folder, so its not like its a corrupt file (Bak'al is not invading my pc), atleast not on my end. its not a wifi issue either because I can actually play on the server, I can watch youtube, I can download other stuff, so I genuinely have no clue why minecraft keeps commiting oof when it comes to the resource pack.

2. rednax100

Minecraft:
    yoo they finally fixed it
    I can actually see powders as powders now

i doubt I was the reason they fixed it, but I will say that i've been having this issue fo the past like 2 weeks now and it's only been fixed 2 days after my post.

It doesn't matter anyway because I'm still happy

thank you almightly wynncraft devs <3.

[edit]
    im just now realizing it might have been an issue with my university wifi :\
    im at home this weekend and it coincidentally worked only when im at home.
    idk.
    too many variables.

3. rednax100

Minecraft:
    udpate:
    my university's wifi was blocking it.
    idk why it wasnt blocking the 1.12.2 texturepack, but thats fine.
    Time to try a VPN

[edit]
    ok the vpn fixed it.
    idk whats up with my university.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.