1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

⬡ | Ambrosia Loans

Discussion in 'Your Services' started by Tealy, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Tealy

Tealy help | help CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I wont argue that lring isnt wack, but its only a matter of time you find a mythic and make big profit (unless boots lmao)

2. Mardeknius

Mardeknius I have come into this world to spread chaos. VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So the Collateral means that if you're poor you can't get a loan?
    I get the idea behind it - totally makes sense, but as someone who's most valuable item is an Apocalypse at around half a stack, I'm not really going to be able to get a loan of any significant amount of money.

3. Tealy

Tealy help | help CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Yeah, unfortunately this is the only way we are able to do it, due to Wynncrafts rules around loans.

4. Th3_Mast3r_Jedi

Th3_Mast3r_Jedi Grand Jedi Master HERO

Minecraft:
    I agree. I have done Seavale Reef multiple times and I got a couple of LE out of it. Word of advice if you are going to do it: Try to get as many of the Coral Diamonds (Diamond) and Sunken Artifacts (Brewing Stands) because each one of those is 1 EB. Get 64 of those combined and you have at least 1 LE (the other treasure can make it go higher). I would also suggest going to 316 -3212 because that's where I have found is the best treasure spot and the underwater cave near it (to the east I think) is where the Diamonds and Artifacts spawn the most. This is already a long message but sometimes I would go afk from time to time so let the treasure build up and I just sit in either a boat or horse (on top of one of the corals in that area) so I don't drown.

I know this was a long message but I just want to help as many people as I can :)

5. Androphonia

Androphonia SON ARE YOU THROWING THE RAID AGAIN

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    best I can do is slap a bunch of bad mythics worth about 1-2stx total to get a loan
    most efficient way to do it without unloading 4 bank pages worth of good rolls armor and valuable ingredients on tealy just so I can buy a hero

collaterals are fundamentally flawed (only the rich can take out valuable loans this is a foolproof system) but there's no better system so we gotta live with it