Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

❖ [wxlf] Wxhlf ⇑ #1 Coolest Guild™ ⇓ Not Recruiting ⇑ 18+ ❖

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by wxhlf, Mar 8, 2021.

?

Is this guild cool?

1. Yeah

86.7%
  2. No

13.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wxhlf

wxhlf wxhlf HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Welcome to wxhlf! A very professional guild containing Wxhlf. As you can see from Wxhlf's professionalism above being able to make 6 different banners, this is a really good guild.

Greaves of the Veneer, a legendary pair of leggings, was previously known for its powerful tanking capabilities. It offered an incredible health bonus over 4000 all the while giving good elemental defenses, some health regeneration, and decent skill points. Of course, this item was not with its setbacks, being high skill point requirements, negative damages, and small negative walkspeed. Many months ago, this item was in equilibrium in terms of pros and cons.

With the release of crafted items, the item team fixed the health baseline of higher level items. Initially intended to be 4000 health at baseline, many items weren't as high health as they were supposed to be, especially compared to crafted items. Items such as Capricorn in addition to many Mythics gained massive health bonuses, launching itself further than Memento, one of its famous rivals. However, some items did not receive similar treatment. One category in which this was the case was tanky items. That is, items such as Leo and.... Greaves of the Veneer. The Greaves got a measly health boost, barely putting it over 5000 health. The Greaves lost a lot of value in builds due to one of its main identifying traits being comparatively nerfed. However, the Greaves still saw some use in builds and filled in its niche. Things were still peaceful.

Until one day, the "ele defs don't matter" nation attacked. With the slogan "ele defs don't matter", his campaign swept people off their feet, and people began to have the revelation that maybe 50 elemental defense doesn't actually do that much. In addition to its health, the Greaves lost effectiveness in yet another trait.

Next up: Master Hive. As noted earlier, Greaves of the Veneer has a high skill points requirement of 70 defense and 30 strength. With the addition of -30 sp in the two other elements in all Master Hive armor, the Greaves of the Veneer lost a lot of flexibility within builds.

Then, fabled items were introduced. At first, it wasn't much. A new piece of armor titled "Ornate Shadow [noun]" came into the caste construction scene. It boasted a health bonus of over 4800, which is nearly on equal terms to the Greaves of the Veneer. What's more is that the Ornate Shadow gear had no skill point requirement, POSITIVE walk speed and damages, and still decent elemental defenses, considering that it had no requirements in skill points. Its only drawback compared to the Greaves is that you don't gain 18 defense or the health regeneration stat. But everything is still fine, right? After all, this is just one "set" of items. But then, that's when we started to realize. Perhaps, it was not all fine. We soon found out that the Ornate Shadow Gear represented the baseline for fableds, which was initially advertised as "between legendaries and mythics". Armor piece after armor piece popped up with higher health than the greaves, such as Second Wind.

Finally, was the mindset of the people. Within spell builds, people cared less and less about being tanky. If you DID want to be tanky, a rainbow set would likely be good enough. Furthermore, the Greaves were only usable in three types of spell builds: quads/rainbows, in which the high skill point requirement helped kill it off, and Earth/Water/Fire builds, in which Ophiuchus is was considered a stronger option. The third will be mentioned later. This left Greaves of the Veneer with only the option of melee. In tier stack melee, people very rarely used the Greaves. The leggings spot was invaluable to tier stackers. This spot offered a strong variety of choices for tier bonuses such as Second Wind, Horizon, and Physalis. For more tankier options, Heat Sink dominated the playing field due to its decent skill points, high lifesteal, and walk speed.

but its cool for brainwash and was buffed

Wxhlf, due to its extensive and rich history as a dominant guild during times of both prosperity and hardship, is an exemplar of perseverance and resilience among guilds. Wxhlf does not crumble in times without territories, nor does it grow stagnant when fortune favors the guild. Rather, Wxhlf consistently remains an active, unrelenting force that persists in spite of the ever-changing guild climate.

What is Wxhlf about? We are a community of Wynncraft players who are dedicated to building history and reaching towards the same goals. We are a guild of strong warring capabilities and motivation to bring down any threats towards our guild and alliance.

Wxhlf was created on the 26th of February 2021 by Wxhlf and later passed down to Wxhlf(2), the current leader.
    The guild nearly died out at times but was later revived in early March 9th of 2021.
    We are now an active guild that hosts community events regularly as well as warring.
    Our goal as a guild is to become a strong force that can act on their own and has a
    voice in guild politics, while also remaining a fun and welcoming guild.
    We will also keep our guild community respectful, and enjoyable for all players to come.

As a community, Wxhlf has a large focus on events. We've sent people around the entirety of the map on scavenger hunts to find secret bits of lore or just a funky location. We've jumped on to other servers, where we play many mini-games or survival servers where we exploit snowmen for their diamonds. Enjoy Skribble? Us too! Join us for some laughably bad drawings and generally good times. Watch anime? Godly. Join us anyways for our movie nights and anime watch along! Need XP? We're always down for a grind, and we're no stranger to the bulb cave. Join us for many Double XP Bombs. Like Tetris? We've got the same struggle! Join us in battle royale style Tetris -- no previous experience required because none of us are good anyways. We have a thriving community, and we hope to see you at one of these many events.

Requirements to join are:
    • Level 18+
    • Will give mythics to your lord and saviour Wxhlf
    • You will insult wxhlf on the daily
    • Furry
    • Be kind.

I hope to become allies with other guilds and have a good reputation :)
    This is an actual genuine thing for my guild and is just a little more shitpost-y than AIn so I hope it doesnt get locked.
    Also #1 Coolest Guild(tm) is now trademarked by me so I wish that other people respect this ^^

The Wxhlf guild is disbanded, it is a sad day. On 4/11/2021 06:08:01 UTC, it has disbanded for unknown reasons

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
  2. touhoku

touhoku heavy spell pioneer Item Team CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    FIRST :LFG:

3. Yraw

Yraw Water Fountain

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    f u wxhlf 9th favorite wynncrafter

aFireBlaze, Saya and wxhlf like this.
  4. Neptune

Neptune Self-proclaimed Az Cult Leader CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    can confirm

wxhlf and Yraw like this.
  5. ramenstew

ramenstew professional idiot HERO

Minecraft:
    wxhlf you chucklefuck what happened to taking a break irresponsible idiot

wxhlf likes this.
  6. Gladionus

Gladionus Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    very impressive and creative banners! not sure why they're all in a different style tho

wxhlf likes this.
  7. one_ood

one_ood c lown VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    wxhlf hate club

aFireBlaze, MlecznyHuxel99 and wxhlf like this.
  8. wxhlf

wxhlf wxhlf HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I wanted to express my artistic talent by showing that i can draw in 6 different styles!

one_ood likes this.
  9. Muchwag

Muchwag Don’t call me Poliwhirl! VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    you seem like a sigma male ngl

wxhlf likes this.
  10. aFireBlaze

aFireBlaze DM another mod if you have any appeals with me CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    i am proud to be apart of the wxhlf guild even though i am not apart of the wxhlf guild

11. MlecznyHuxel99

MlecznyHuxel99 Fruman walls guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Do YOU support E?!

wxhlf likes this.
  12. Gladionus

Gladionus Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    that is very impressive. you should put it to use and work on making movie posters since your art has a wide variety yep

wxhlf likes this.
  13. wxhlf

wxhlf wxhlf HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Everyones always welcome to be a part of the Wxhlf guild! Except for @Yraw

aFireBlaze likes this.
  14. Skylaar

Skylaar erm VIP+

Minecraft:
    I-
    What

wxhlf likes this.
  15. 99loulou999

99loulou999 ArchangeList VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I wish to make an alliance with your guild, here are the details:

-You will be annexed into a TNI subguild

the end.

lumpslumps and wxhlf like this.
  16. Saya

Saya you win at uwynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    wxhlf hate club forever.

17. _purplegiraffe_

_purplegiraffe_ Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    coolest guild (maybe)

wxhlf likes this.
  18. Calluum

Calluum Cal CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I gotta say I am quite sad there is no recruiting

aFireBlaze, wxhlf and lumpslumps like this.
  19. lumpslumps

lumpslumps Self-Proclaimed Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    take my dawnbreak

wxhlf likes this.
  20. wxhlf

wxhlf wxhlf HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Dont have enough slots in my bank for someone elses bank :( so you can keep everything

lumpslumps likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.