1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ⚖️✫✫✫ Aequitas [Aeq] | Lvl. 104 Community And War Guild | Recruiting lvl90+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by FrozenGalaxy, Jan 3, 2021.

1. FrozenGalaxy

FrozenGalaxy Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Level up bump

2. Badraan

Badraan hi reader VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Minecraft username: 74Thousand
    Highest Level Class (minimum combat lvl requirement: 80): 105 Archer
    Age (optional, minimum age requirement: 13): 17
    Would you like to participate in guild wars and do you have experience with warring?(For lvl 100+ people): I don't like to participate in wars
    What is your Discord profile?: LinkZ#1969
    How often are you online on WynnCraft and for how long?: Quiet often, A bit erratic currently due to exams, but still 3-4 hours a day.
    What timezone are you in?: GMT+3:00
    What guilds were you previously in and why did you quit?: I wasn't in any previous guilds.
    How would you like to contribute to the guild?: I can contribute by hosting dungeon parties as I run those quite often.
    How did you find our guild?: Through the Wynn forums.
    Why would you like to join Aequitas?: To engage in the Wynncraft community more, And learn about new strategies and tactics.
    Other: Nothing left to say.

3. FrozenGalaxy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Congratulations, you have been ACCEPTED. We've sent you a discord server invite in private message. To join the guild, type /guild join Aeq in game. Welcome to Aequitas!

4. jaisko

jaisko Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft username: gjeah
    Highest Level Class (minimum combat lvl requirement: 80): 81 Archer
    Age (optional, minimum age requirement: 13): 16
    Would you like to participate in guild wars and do you have experience with warring?(For lvl 100+ people):I am not lvl 100 yet and I have no experience, but I might be interested when that time comes.
    What is your Discord profile?: jaisko#9832
    How often are you online on WynnCraft and for how long?: I am usually online everyday and atleast an hour everyday, more if it's the weekend.
    What timezone are you in?: GMT+2:00
    What guilds were you previously in and why did you quit?: I haven't been in any guild, this is my first recruitment and guild.
    How would you like to contribute to the guild?: By giving it some of my exp and by defending territories.
    How did you find our guild?: I saw it in the forums and also on the leaderboard.
    Why would you like to join Aequitas?: Well of course the very first reason is that Aequitas is a very powerful guild and also because I wanna chat with other people, Wynncraft has mostly been a solo experience for me as I do not have as much time as my friend who is about 10 levels higher than me, but I'll try to catch up to him before the last quests.
    Other: -

5. FrozenGalaxy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Congratulations, you have been ACCEPTED. We've sent you a discord server invite in private message. To join the guild, type /guild join Aeq in game. Welcome to Aequitas!

6. FrozenGalaxy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump bump bump

7. BraveBLC

BraveBLC Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Minecraft username: BraveBLC
    Highest Level Class (minimum combat lvl requirement: 80): Warrior with Combat 105/Total 308
    Age (optional, minimum age requirement: 13): 17
    Would you like to participate in guild wars and do you have experience with warring?(For lvl 100+ people): I do not have experience with guild wars but I would like to participate in them.
    What is your Discord profile?: BraveBLC#8223
    How often are you online on WynnCraft and for how long?: Currently I've been on for about 5 hours a day but usually I'm on for 1-2 hours a day, 7 days a week.
    What timezone are you in?: CST
    What guilds were you previously in and why did you quit?: I was in The Nezaract but I was too inactive and the guild didn't participate in guild wars.
    How would you like to contribute to the guild?: I want to participate in guild wars and help in raids.
    How did you find our guild?: I was searching top guilds and watching which ones were actively gaining territories to determine if a guild had been participating in guild wars.
    Why would you like to join Aequitas?: Admittedly, I need to unlock the tome slot requiring guild wars and need guild tomes themselves. I also hope to work with others in beating raids like the Nameless Anomaly and potentially harder raids in the future. Finally, I hope to get experience in guild wars as I have been unable to do so in the past.

8. Toast

Toast Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft username: tx__
    Highest Level Class (minimum combat lvl requirement: 80): lvl 89 Archer
    Age (optional, minimum age requirement: 13): 20
    Would you like to participate in guild wars and do you have experience with warring?(For lvl 100+ people): not lvl 100
    What is your Discord profile?: txn#5288
    How often are you online on WynnCraft and for how long?: Im on at least 2-3 hours a day just got back into the game
    What timezone are you in?: Eastern
    What guilds were you previously in and why did you quit?: N/A
    How would you like to contribute to the guild?: Being an active player and member of the community
    How did you find our guild?: The forums
    Why would you like to join Aequitas?: I would like to join Aequitas to experience what it is like to be in a guild, along with meeting new people and the opportunity to participate in guild events.
    Other:

9. FrozenGalaxy

Guild:
    Minecraft:

10. Toast

Toast Skilled Adventurer

sorry it is __tx

11. FrozenGalaxy

Guild:
    Minecraft:

12. FrozenGalaxy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    First bump in 2023!

13. FrozenGalaxy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Level up bump

14. FrozenGalaxy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump bump bump

15. Lalatera

Lalatera Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I have been asked to send a message here; please join

16. FrozenGalaxy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Level up bump

17. FrozenGalaxy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump bump bump

18. FrozenGalaxy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Join Aeq bump

19. FrozenGalaxy

Guild:
    Minecraft:

20. Cyberlife

Cyberlife Skilled Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Minecraft username: Cyberlife2501
    Highest Level Class (minimum combat lvl requirement: 80): 83
    Age (optional, minimum age requirement: 13): 22
    Would you like to participate in guild wars and do you have experience with warring?(For lvl 100+ people): when i reach 100+ ... yes
    What is your Discord profile?: サイバー#9789
    How often are you online on WynnCraft and for how long?: it depends if i have exams .. tho i can play 6-7h x day
    What timezone are you in?: UTC+1
    What guilds were you previously in and why did you quit?: Yeah with one guild... Busted Moments ... i think got kicked for inactivity..
    How would you like to contribute to the guild?: well this game changed a lot .. i played 2 y ago so idk what i can do.. but i'll do my best in order to be a good guild member
    How did you find our guild?: This forum
    Why would you like to join Aequitas?: I would like to be in a Wynn guild , cause every MMO is better when you play with others ;v;
    Other: Mhhh for now nope

Last edited: Jan 23, 2023