Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ⚖️✫✫✫ Aequitas [Aeq] | Lvl. 104 Community And War Guild | Recruiting lvl90+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by FrozenGalaxy, Jan 3, 2021.

1. FrozenGalaxy

FrozenGalaxy Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Congratulations, you have been ACCEPTED. We've sent you a discord server invite in private message. To join the guild, type /guild join Aeq in game. Welcome to Aequitas!

2. FrozenGalaxy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Congratulations, you have been ACCEPTED. We've sent you a discord server invite in private message. To join the guild, type /guild join Aeq in game. Welcome to Aequitas!

3. FrozenGalaxy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump bump bump

4. XiJinping

XiJinping Well-Known Adventurer

Highest Level Class/Classes: lvl 84 Mage
    Age (optional): 18
    Will you help war? (For level 100+ people): I am not level 100, but I'd be happy to try and help regardless or once reaching or approaching level 100.
    What is your discord profile ID (eg.: Péter#0001)?: depressed@snail#4066
    How often are you online on WynnCraft and for how long?: I have not been active on wynncraft much in the past few months, but I should be available to play more than 10 hours a week. I play more when I have people to play and/or talk with, so activity shouldn't be a problem if I am engaged with the guild's community.
    What time zone are you in?: MDT
    What guilds were you previously in and why did you quit?: I have not been in any guilds previously.
    How would you like to contribute to Aequitas?: In addition to participating in warring if possible, I'd like to simply be a positive member of the community. The fact that this guild has a focus on acceptance and respect makes it particularly appealing, and I believe I can contribute to that loving climate. I like joking around and not taking things too seriously, as well as having intellectual conversations with people who have different views and beliefs than myself. I think these interactions benefit both parties, and as such would lead to me having some degree of positive impact on the guild.
    Why do you want to join Aequitas?: I am interested in finding a community to play wynncraft with, and a guild with a significant focus on equality and equity seems like a good fit for me.
    How did you find our guild?: I found the guild through a looking for group post by Frozenman.

5. FrozenGalaxy

Guild:
    Minecraft:

6. FrozenGalaxy

Guild:
    Minecraft:

7. SlatyNtus

SlatyNtus noob noob CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Highest Level Class/Classes: lvl 73 Dark Wizard
    Age (optional): 17
    Will you help war? (For level 100+ people): once i get lvl 100 yes
    What is your discord profile ID: SaltyNuts#0161
    How often are you online on WynnCraft and for how long?: 6-9 hours a day everyday
    What time zone are you in?: GMT
    What guilds were you previously in and why did you quit?: FOX when they were a warring guild quit when they turned into a community one and quit the game mostly.
    How would you like to contribute to Aequitas?: I can give 40% xp and 30% gems straight to the guild as i grind up the levels, I'm also a pretty friendly and funny guy I play some other games too but mainly wynncraft, I like to participate in group and guild events and soon i'll help you guys war :).
    Why do you want to join Aequitas?: I just want a pretty active and friendly guild and you guys look like the people for me I'm trying to grind this event so I can also help with that.
    How did you find our guild?: Through a google docs page posted by someone i forgot his name its at the top of guilds forums tho.

8. FrozenGalaxy

Guild:
    Minecraft:

9. FrozenGalaxy

Guild:
    Minecraft:

10. FrozenGalaxy

Guild:
    Minecraft:

11. FrozenGalaxy

Guild:
    Minecraft:

12. FrozenGalaxy

Guild:
    Minecraft:

13. FrozenGalaxy

Guild:
    Minecraft:

14. WXDgaming

WXDgaming Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    In game name: WXDgamingXD
    Highest Level Class/Classes: 105 Assassin
    Age (optional): 16
    Will you help war? (For level 100+ people): Yeah
    What is your discord profile ID (eg.: Péter#0001)?: WXDgaming#8659
    How often are you online on WynnCraft and for how long?: I am online almost daily for a few hours.
    What time zone are you in?: EST - 5
    What guilds were you previously in and why did you quit?: I was in one but don't remember the name of it to be honest. I level the guild when the owner left the game and the guild took a vote to let it die.
    How would you like to contribute to Aequitas?: I can do guild wars, talk to other guild members and help out in the community.
    Why do you want to join Aequitas?: I'd like to join a community where I can talk to other people about Wynncraft and play with them. Right now, I am finding it hard to find people to run dungeons and run raids with, and I can run those with people I know if I am in a guild with them.
    How did you find our guild?: I found the guild on the guild leaderboards. I was looking for guild to join, and after doing some research on some guilds, this one seemed like the best fit.

15. FrozenGalaxy

Guild:
    Minecraft:

16. FrozenGalaxy

Guild:
    Minecraft:

17. FrozenGalaxy

Guild:
    Minecraft:

18. FrozenGalaxy

Guild:
    Minecraft: