1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild |♕ Kingdom Of Foxes ♕|

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by LoveLusting, Sep 7, 2015.

1. iNuclear_

iNuclear_ Travelled Adventurer

In-Game Username: PencilTaps
    Country and Time-Zone: USA EST
    Age (Optional): 16
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: I play on a daily basis and I ussaly play for 1-3 hours.
    What's your main class and its level?: Warrior lvl 101

What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): I like exploring with friends, doing dungeons, and doing quests.

Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?:

I would like to join this guild over any other guild because this guild sounds to be the most appealing. Knowing that you guys are a top guild it helps me know that there will be interactive players online who I can communicate with. I also want to try out a new guild instead of applying for a previous guild that I have been in like Emoirans.

Any previous guild affiliations and why you left:

I left Imperial because I didn't feel like I was treated very respectfully and the treatment I got made me leave. After Imperial I joined Emorians and that was by far the greatest guild I have ever join. I left Emorians because my intrest in wynn was gone last year.

Do you have Discord?: Yes I do. It is
    Falsifyy#7249

Who invited you? (Optional): No one ;(

Additional Notes (Optional):

Okay so I might be banned on the Valk Alliance discord for something I did a year ago. I hope you guys forgive that thing that I did and will not hold it against me.

I am level 104 now

Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
    Luky0 and Ichikaaa like this.
  2. Lego_DW

Lego_DW yeppers HERO

Minecraft:
    b.b.b
    b........b
    b.b.b
    b........b
    b.b.b

u........u
    u........u
    u........u
    u........u
    ....u.u

i was going to type out bump but after the u i gave up

3. Octacontakaitria

Octacontakaitria Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: Octacontakaitria.
    Country and Time-Zone: Canada, EST.
    Age (Optional):
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: I usually play one or twice a day, 1 -2 hours of length.
    What's your main class and its level?: My new main is level 17, but my old one is a level 46 archer.
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): I like to sell stuff, chat, and be an overall kind person.
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: It seems like a really great guild, as others are either memey, overly strict, or maybe even too welcoming.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: I used to be in Olinus10's "Dumplings of Wynn", but left because I wanted a fresh experience, as I had been it that guild for quite some time.
    Do you have Discord?: Yes, Bee#3480
    Who invited you? (Optional):
    Additional Notes (Optional): Nope

Lego_DW, Luky0 and Ichikaaa like this.
  4. firedust222

firedust222 firedust222

Minecraft:
    Guild Application Form
    In-Game Username: firedust222
    Country and Time-Zone: United States (Mountain standard time)
    Age (Optional): 20
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: Ive play almost since the beginning but stopped for a couple year to live in another country. Ill probably be playing a couple hours a day from now on.
    What's your main class and its level?: Warrior Lv 84
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): Quests
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: I like foxes
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: no
    Do you have Discord?: Yes
    Who invited you? (Optional): Nadie
    Additional Notes (Optional): I can speak fluent spanish if that counts for something​

Luky0 and Ichikaaa like this.
  5. Drew1011

Drew1011 Former Viceroy of the Foxes / Reviver of Kingdoms HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Didn’t even realize y’all were this close to passing Hax. I’m proud. 0/

6. Goden

Goden Everlasting Excellency HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    directional arrow facing upwards

Emilia, Ichikaaa, Luky0 and 1 other person like this.
  7. SaltyKing

SaltyKing Salty As All Hell CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: SaltyKing
    Country and Time-Zone: AEST (Might be like me and need a D atm for day light savings)
    Age (Optional): No.
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?:
    What's your main class and its level?: Thats a very good question. I don't know the answer to that. Most hours class isnt the highest lvl. But 13 classes 102+.
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): Sitting in detlas. Fkn around with friends. Doing dumb shit.
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: Scythe and Spase.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: I love this question.
    Water Ways - It was a glitched dead guild
    Hall of Fame - Shit happened
    Fire Flys - Dead guild
    Kingdom Foxes - Which time? Last time I quit completely and left to free up space.
    Emorians - idk
    Hack Forums - All my friends left it :c and second time I was paid so like...
    Paladins United - REEEEFFFF
    Build Craftia - idk
    Fantasy - felt like it
    Angelic - So spase would fucking leave
    Spase - It got deleted
    The Hive - idk
    Lunatic - I GOT KICKED :C
    Imperial - Pretty sure I insulted someone and they found out i was former Hax
    Germany Elite - I didnt speak german
    Spase (Recreated) - idk
    Phx - RIP
    Holders of LE - RIP
    HaHaUnited - RIP
    Nih - idk
    SDU - Quit the game completely
    Ris - Golden :c
    Oys - I dont even remember whose guild this is?
    Blacklisted - I quit completely
    Fluffy Unicorn - Pretty sure this was a guild of lvl 70s or smth
    Cyn - idk
    oxo - idk
    TNL - idk
    FinalFront - Boreed
    Idiot Co - Bored
    Which ever guild Adeerable owns - I got pulled into a vc and got threatened with the ban hammer by its owner and chief...
    Panic - To join Fox.
    Do you have Discord?: I do indeed. Cathy#4436
    Who invited you? (Optional): I mean it wasn't an invite? But spases?
    Additional Notes (Optional): Hi Mr Cow who isnt a cow anymore :D

Tekenen, Lego_DW, Luky0 and 2 others like this.
  8. Spases

Spases Count of the Foxes CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

Congratulations,
    You've been offered a conditional admission into our guild!

A letter with extra, necessary information has been sent to you.

9. SynTheDeer

SynTheDeer Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: SynTheDeer
    Country and Time-Zone: USA, PST
    Age (Optional): 16
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: Several Hours a day
    What's your main class and its level?: Archer lvl 67
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): Scubadiving in the reef near Selchar, doing dungeons with a party, and exploring while doing quests
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: I love FOXES, like literally i can show my desk off of how many things i have, i have plushies, a snowglobe from 2014, a timecapsule, and a lot of posters
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: kangronomicon, thetreehouse, blacklisted, kangronomicon died, thetreehouse was my guild with 4 friends, and blacklisted wasn't really that active as much
    Who invited you? (Optional): Nobody, i saw this on the forums
    Additional Notes (Optional): I used to have an old account on wynncraft before the corkus update, basically i have been playing since the assassin class was VIP only and stopped playing after losing my account, but the silent expanse came out and so I am literally working everyday so I can get back to my high levels and see the new expansion

Luky0, Lego_DW and Ichikaaa like this.
  10. Cloud Man

Cloud Man gone and hopefully forgotten HERO

Minecraft:
    To the top we go

Ichikaaa and Luky0 like this.
  11. Bart

Bart Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    yes the top is where we belong

Ichikaaa and Luky0 like this.
  12. iiVelvet_ii

iiVelvet_ii Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: iiVelvet_ii
    Country and Time-Zone: United States, EST
    Age (Optional): [redacted]
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: Since quarantine (and summer break is coming up), I've been playing every day for around an hour to a couple hours.
    What's your main class and its level?: Mage, 54
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): I like exploring the terrain, doing quests, leveling up professions, and other things I probably forgot.
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: I want to join the Kingdom of Foxes because it seems like a very nice guild to join- the importance of order and community is emphasized and it has a long history.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: Nothing here- I'm applying to a guild for the first time.
    Do you have Discord?: yes, velvet_ii#3802
    Who invited you? (Optional): N/A
    Additional Notes (Optional): N/A

Ichikaaa, Lego_DW and Luky0 like this.
  13. RunTime_Broker

RunTime_Broker Maxi boi

In-Game Username: JustDux
    Country and Time-Zone: U.S.A EST
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: Usually 2-5 hours a day
    What's your main class and its level?: Archer lvl. 54 rn
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft?: I like doing quests but especially like fighting the corrupt.
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: I like that there is a role play aspect that is going on and it seems so friendly, and welcoming and it seems like the right fit for me, even if I'll have to work hard to prove my low lvl worth. The history of this guild is very interesting too, and I one day hope to be a part of The Kingdom of Foxes history as well. This guild's beliefs also seem to be similar to my own in that i believe that community is very important and that it is were we all come from and we should respect it and give the community what is needs.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: No, I am new to guilds and I wanted to pick a guild I thought was trustworthy and i thought i would fit in with.
    Do you have Discord?: Yes : M . a . x #9521
    Who invited you?:
    Additional Notes : Yes, I know I am quite a low level and you are looking for higher lvl fighters however with the amount of time i spend online and the amount of grinding I do, along with all of the quests I believe I can quickly reach a higher level. This, being my first guild I've applied to I will try my best if i do get accepted and I will help the guild to thrive to the best of my ability! A couple of other things i do in my free time are games on hypixel and I love building just about anything. Also I have hardly been on the server for a week (maybe a week or two by the time this is being read) and I already feel like its so great and that's why I'm applying for a guild so early om, because I wanna be more of a part of the sever.

(I did just learn like 3 hours after posting this that this is the best guild and dang that makes me so less confident in getting accepted but I won't give up hope I'm determined to find the right guild for me and I think this is!)

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
  14. iNuclear_

iNuclear_ Travelled Adventurer

yoo I legit applied on Tuesday. I am now level 104... How has no one gotten back to me to reject me or accept me ;(

Luky0 and RunTime_Broker like this.
  15. RunTime_Broker

RunTime_Broker Maxi boi

It does say that they will do their best and it may take up to a week so give them a day or two I'm sure they will let you know, Plus they could be busy, you never know.

GeorgeRL57 and Luky0 like this.
  16. IceNinjaCreeper

IceNinjaCreeper Legendary Archer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ^
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    To the top

17. Cloud__

Cloud__ wynncraft is cool duh VIP+

Minecraft:
    wow when ive see this guild info i was like: "am i good for this guild? what can i do if will be get in? i cant do wars and my pc is a potato so how can i be good? how can i be friendly and a good member if i cant talk or i cant be on cause school?"

now i feel like this is a real guild that is online most of the time and its friendly too, so i think i can do this!

IGN: FirefoxITA

Country and Time-Zone: Italy, GMT +2:00

Age: (if i will be taked i think its better if ill be honest in all the options) 15

How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: usually i can play 2-3 days at week for like 5 hours or at least 1h

What's your main class and its level?: Archer lvl102-103

What do you like doing in Wynncraft?: i like doing gathering and most times im trying to make my hic challenge class at least lvl50, also i like helping new players if they need. For a quest or something like "how can i get more xp then the quests xp?"

Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: ive explained it at the start of this reply but i feel this is a real guild and also cause i think this is a real family, like a real "kingdom", like what the name of the guild say, where everyone knows everyone and all of them will do everything to make the guild go up and make the biggest kingdom in Wynncraft!

Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: i was a recruiter of a guild called Skybound Network but i left cause no one is online and they arent like what the Owner/Chiefs say

Do you have Discord?: yes, my discord is FirefoxITA #5546

Who invited you? (Optional): nobody ;--;

Additional Notes (Optional): i like pizza and im fox guy :0

thx u for watching this reply, also if ill dont be get in the guild its fine for me, its an honor trying to get in this guild!

Last edited: Apr 24, 2020
    Cloud Man, Emilia, Ichikaaa and 2 others like this.
  18. Arcturisus

Arcturisus Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: Arcturisus
    Country and Time-Zone: NA (EST)
    Age (Optional): Prefer not to say.
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: With quarantine I've been playing at least 4 hours a day, but I can't guarantee this will hold afterward.
    What's your main class and its level?: Mage level 105
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): Power leveling all of my classes, and loot running
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: I used to be in this guild and it was pretty awesome.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: Snt, Fox (kicked when I was inactive taking a break)
    Who invited you? (Optional): Nobody :(

Edit: Right now I'm in a small guild with 2 of my IRL friends that have quit, and I would prefer not to leave it until I'm accepted (or I'm not).

Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
  19. Cloud__

Cloud__ wynncraft is cool duh VIP+

Minecraft:
    Also i realized now that to see if u Will get into the guild can take Like a week lol.

20. IMARABBIT4465

IMARABBIT4465 Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Guild Application Form
    In-Game Username: IMARABBIT4465
    Country and Time-Zone: Central US
    Age (Optional): 18
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: Ive just back into the game but I play for about 5-6 hours a day
    What's your main class and its level?: My main is 49 Archer but im switching to mage lv 30
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): Farming to craft weapons and armors.
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: I it seems like a guild that knows how to function properly.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left:
    Do you have Discord?: Yes my username and numers are.
    DC name: Beer Cat
    Number: 4478
    Who invited you? (Optional): I was looking on the forms.