1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ♔ Imperial | NOT A WYNN GUILD PLS READ IDK ☕

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Ascended Kitten, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Altakar

Altakar former 1000+ day counter moth Item Team

Minecraft:
    IGN: Altakar
    Location and Timezone: East coast of America, EST
    Highest level and Class: Level 100 Archer
    Previous guild affiliations: Fyve, a guild that a friend of my friend started and I eventually got pulled into. We did nothing there, and it died off at least a year ago. I didn’t leave until guilds got fixed.
    What skills can you bring to Imperial? Price checking for legendaries(not mythics, though), some warring, and contributing to the the Imperial Free Trade Association.
    Why do you want to be an Imperial? If you’re not aware, @Fox invited me into the IFTA, and I thought I’d join. I also want to be a part of the community as a whole and not just enjoying the game with mainly myself and an IRL friend like I was previously.
    A bit about myself: For some reason, I lootrun a lot, which is why my bank is full of legendaries. I mainly lootrun Corkus but sometimes go to Dernel Jungle. I also try to be a helpful person on the forums, trying to price-check and find solutions to problems reported in the Bug Reports section.
    As a community member, what activities/projects will you bring to Imperial? I will be a merchant involved in the IFTA, the Imperial Free Trade Association.
    Are you willing to participate in wars, and if so, how many could you help with a day? I am willing to participate in wars occasionally, but the amount of wars that I help with in a day will likely fluctuate depending on what I’m doing.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application.

2. DeadlySoren

DeadlySoren The Deadliest of Soren's VIP

Minecraft:
    ♢ In-Game Name: DeadlySoren
    ♢ Location and Timezone: Australia, AEST
    ♢ Highest level and class: Wizard, level 92
    ♢ Previous guild affiliation(s): Only one and it was before the Gavel update was released. I can't remember the name anymore.
    ♢ What skills can you bring to Imperial? (note that this doesn't have to be gaming related) I have a lot of free time on my hands currently so I'm able to be on regularly for long periods of time. I was invited to be part of IRTA and I can put forward a large number of legendaries to that project.
    ♢ Why do you want to be an Imperial? I like the idea of the IRTA, I have been having trouble selling my item's on the market since my shop is quite new. The guild is also quite strong and I don't see any significant downsides to joining.
    ♢ Tell us a bit about you: I do a lot of loot runs and collect a lot of legendaries. A lot of which I keep to sell later. I'm currently splitting my time between loot runs and levelling my other characters, focusing on my archer. I'm fine with following the guild rules and staying up late is normal for me so I can be apart of wars and activities that are happening in other time zones.
    ♢ As a community member, what activities/projects will you bring to imperial? Even though I'm here for the IFTA I'm willing to be a part of other projects even though I am not currently working on anything big that would affect the guild.
    ♢ Are you willing to participate in wars, and if so, how many could you help with a day? I am 100% willing to participate in guild wars. I'm sure I could do at 2 per day. Like I said I haven't been a part of a guild in a long time so I don't know how they work anymore. I could probably do more than 2 per day so that's just a safe number.

3. HoboMaggot

HoboMaggot . ę̸͚̳̙̳̠͖̳̓̇̄̓͂̂̆ VIP+

Minecraft:
    ♢ In-Game Name: CrazyDav3
    ♢ Location and Timezone: Australia, AEST
    ♢ Highest level and class: lvl 100 mage, with a following lvl 95 archer
    ♢ Previous guild affiliation(s): a super old guild (forgot its name) which was inactive
    ♢ What skills can you bring to Imperial? (note that this doesn't have to be gaming related): I sell legendaries for cheap af prices
    ♢ Why do you want to be an Imperial?: Its the only guild recommendation from someone, (@Fox) and because its a trade guild
    ♢ Tell us a bit about you: Real Life: Im in school right now so I dont have a life yet
    Gaming: I play wynncraft in the mornings then csgo.
    ♢ As a community member, what activities/projects will you bring to imperial? I'm only here to trade
    ♢ Are you willing to participate in wars, and if so, how many could you help with a day? I can usually help in the weekends since I dont have much time on the weekdays

4. Ascended Kitten

Ascended Kitten The Greatest HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A message from the Imperial Council:

We are happy to inform you that your community-application to the guild has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

See you on the other side!

We regret to inform you that your application has been denied by the guild’s members and its council. But, do not be discouraged. You may try applying again in 30 days.

We regret to inform you that your application was too pure for the guild’s members and its council.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  5. Altakar

Altakar former 1000+ day counter moth Item Team

Minecraft:
    Here's a free bump. It doesn't look good at the bottom of the page.

Ascended Kitten likes this.
  6. HoboMaggot

HoboMaggot . ę̸͚̳̙̳̠͖̳̓̇̄̓͂̂̆ VIP+

Minecraft:
    I havent recieved a message yet...

7. mrkranky

mrkranky Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Prepare for a full goddamn article I wrote wayyyyyyy too much but nvm

♢ In-Game Name: mrkranky

♢Application type: Community, possibly in-game a bit.

♢ Location and Timezone: Toronto,Canada, UTC-04:00

♢ Highest level and class: Lvl 100 mage

♢ Previous guild affiliation(s):

A guild called meme kings, almost all the members are now inactive, 1.9m exp, 9 members, 8 inactive members, I’m the only active one.

♢ What skills can you bring to Imperial? (note that this doesn't have to be gaming related).

I am a Loot runner, I can usually get lots of legendaries per day, I am also a merchant and it is my main source of income (I have a lot more legendaries than the ones in my shop).I also spend some time grinding and since I don’t plan on lvl 101 I can donate lots of grinding exp to the guild.I am generally a dedicated person, so I will probably continue working hard for the guild.Also I have a discord and I am active. I also run legendary island a lot.

♢ Why do you want to be an Imperial?

First of all, My current guild is garbage, to me (obviously) Imperial looks like a much better guild and one that I can contribute to a lot more than my current guild.Secondly, the IFTA seems like a system that would benefit me as a merchant and would help me increase my source of income.Also the title of an Imperial sounds cool.I also want to make friends over discord and in-game.

♢ Tell us a bit about you:

I am a Canadian student, I wont have time to play during some hours because of this, I am a hard worker, and I really enjoy playing wynncraft, I am generally honest and I work hard for those whom I trust.I am also a funny person although it probably doesn’t seem like it from this app.

♢ As a community member, what activities/projects will you bring to imperial?

I would generally put my hands on any activity I find interesting enough, aside from that, I also have my shop which I work hard for every day(1-2 hours) and i try to maintain as best as I can.

♢ Are you willing to participate in wars, and if so, how many could you help with a day?

I generally might not want to participate in wars, but every once in a while I would gladly help out in a war, I can’t really give a consistant time frame for this though.

I felt like filling out a resume.

8. LordStorm

LordStorm Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    *Editted and re-done*

♢ In-Game Name: stormblade282

♢ Application type: (Either ingame, or as a pure community-application) Well I quite like warring but the new update has made it quite hard to war solo. So, with help I would say this is an ingame application but I'm also very active on Discord so it's a bit of both.

♢ Location and Timezone: Ireland, GMT.

♢ Highest level and class: Warrior 100, Mage 100, Assassin 22, Archer 44

♢ Previous guild affiliation(s): HOF, Owned a guild ages ago and co-owned one, I can't remember the names as it was a while ago.

♢ What skills can you bring to Imperial? (note that this doesn't have to be gaming related) I like omelettes, and I'm slightly addicted to coke (I will drink it if you put it in front of me but I no longer buy it every time I see it)

♢ Why do you want to be an Imperial? Well, I was in Hall Of Fame for a while but I want to meet new people, and join a new guild. I've also heard a lot of good things about the guild and the people in it seem like lovely people.

♢ Tell us a bit about you: I like fencing, karate, tae kwon do, coke, omelettes and binge watching netflix. I'm a big fan of Anime.

If community;
    ♢ As a community member, what activities/projects will you bring to imperial? Well I'm not too sure, as I haven't joined yet. I was thinking of making a shop but all my items suck so I item buyere'd them. I will probably get enough items at some point and LE to make a good enough contribution to the guild.

If in-game;
    ♢ Are you willing to participate in wars, and if so, how many could you help with a day? I quite like warring, but doing it solo now a days isn't so much fun. I have a water build mage that is nearly complete and when it is I can probably war whenever a main territory is taken or a call to arms is sent.

Thanks for reconsidering my application!

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  9. Ascended Kitten

Guild:
    Minecraft:

We are happy to inform you that your community-application to the guild has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. However, as it was a close decision, feel free to apply again in 2 weeks.

10. Hero-of-SBSG

Hero-of-SBSG Shy Guy exploring wynncraft HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Since this Guild is TOP 1
    Ima show you a painting I made at paint: 1st,2nd,3rd.jpg

le_mega_barbare, Kvmilla and Fox like this.
  11. Fox

Fox Fox

Guild:
    Ey it's you again! Awesome again with the cute art. Lmao

12. AscendedZombie

AscendedZombie kinda busy atm HERO

Minecraft:
    ♢ In-Game Name: NightmareZombie
    ♢ Application type: Ingame only, im mostly interested in warring and communicating with other guildmembers ingame to make the game more interesting again.
    ♢ Location and Timezone: Germany (GMT +1)
    ♢ Highest level and class: Archer lvl100, Warrior lvl100, Mage lvl100 & Assasin lvl100
    ♢ Previous guild affiliation(s): Stuck in a guild for 2 years, LE Flowers (left recently because im looking for a more active guild)
    ♢ What skills can you bring to Imperial? I can be online very much at the time rn, and i am kinda through with the biggest part of the game, so i can use all my time on guild wars, lootrunning and donate all the xp i get to the guild, because im not rly interested in level 101. Apart from that my english is decent, i have some game knowledge from back when i played quests etc., and i think of my self as a quite open person, so i could contribute to the guild socially as well.
    ♢ Why do you want to be an Imperial? Imperial is as of right now a guild that focuses on wars and community and is on top of most other guilds in both categories. That is what makes a good guild in my opinion, and i would like to be part of that.
    ♢ Tell us a bit about you: Im 16, currently still attending school, and as stated before i play quite much computer. Regardless i still have a real life, which means i can't always be on in a certain time, because im doing some sport etc. In a half year im going to leave wynn, because im going to participate in an exchangeprogram and i wont use that year on video games, but try to get somewhere in real life, so this is an application for next roughly 3-4 month.

Kvmilla and Ascended Kitten like this.
  13. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Personally I like when apps are so detailed that I know what subjects the applicants like and what's kind of food they like to eat.
    The more details the better.

14. Ascended Kitten

Guild:
    Minecraft:

AscendedZombie likes this.
  15. Ponkky

Ponkky Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    ♢ In-Game Name: Ponkky
    ♢ Application type: I am going to Be active Both ingame and on the discord server
    ♢ Location and Timezone: London,stockholm Etc.
    ♢ Highest level and class: One lv 100 and one lv 92
    ♢ Previous guild affiliation(s): I have been i 3 diffrent guilds. first one was Wynn theory a long time ago. We were 7th on the leaderboard untill everyone became inactive. then i decided to create my own guild (The abandoned). We were 20 members untill everyone became inactive there aswell. After that, my friend and I created another guild but just got harrassed for some reason
    ♢ What skills can you bring to Imperial? I have started to do some loot runs. I might be able to sell some awsome gear. I sometimes buy xpbombs etc. and i can contribute with my Mob totems.
    ♢ Why do you want to be an Imperial? Most of the answare is in the " Previous guild affiliation" answare. I realy miss the guild chat ingame :(
    ♢ Tell us a bit about you: I live in sweden. Play guitar. I bought VIP+ a few months ago but lost the intrest when my guild became inactive

Kvmilla likes this.
  16. TimothyWolf

TimothyWolf Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    ♢ In-Game Name: Ermland2
    ♢ Application type: ingame
    ♢ Location and Timezone: Stockholm, Sweden. CET/CEST
    ♢ Highest level and class: 84 Archer
    ♢ Previous guild affiliation(s): Cant remember the name it was a long time ago.
    ♢ What skills can you bring to Imperial? I am great in duels and in fights at long range, i am a very nice person and i respect people's opinions.
    ♢ Why do you want to be an Imperial? Well, because i find it a quite impressive clan. I'd like to contribute with my experiance and skills.
    ♢ Tell us a bit about you: 15, lives in Stockholm a kind nice guy who loves videogames and food.

If community;
    ♢ As a community member, what activities/projects will you bring to imperial?

If in-game;
    ♢ Are you willing to participate in wars, and if so, how many could you help with a day? Of course, about 2 or 3 a day.

17. zuzunak

zuzunak the smile is always the beginning of Love. HERO

Minecraft:
    ♢ In-Game Name: zuzunak
    ♢ Location and Timezone: Germany , (UTC+1)
    ♢ Highest level and class: lvl 56 mage
    ♢ Previous guild affiliation(s): none
    ♢ What skills can you bring to Imperial? (note that this doesn't have to be gaming related): I can Help People With Anything They want if I can afford it.
    ♢ Why do you want to be an Imperial?:
    I would like to join a community that is friendly and helpful along the way to My Max Level but most important I would like to meet new friends along this unforgettable journey and learn from them new things and have fun.
    ♢ Tell us a bit about you: I am 18 to 19 years old , working as security guard in a ship factory. I like playing minecraft its the only game I can relax on :) and I also go everyday to gym some hours.
    ♢ As a community member, what activities/projects will you bring to imperial? Lets See I Could try everything you guys working on, everyone started from 0.
    ♢ Are you willing to participate in wars, and if so, how many could you help with a day?
    I can usually help everyday and for weekends too I am active after 13:20 o clock because from 05:30 until 13:20 I am working so after I got all my time until 22:30 23:00 night.

18. XxDiCaprioxX

XxDiCaprioxX Corrupted Gylia Arch Wizard

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    No, no, no I do not want this!
    You have to write the "Sieg" like I did!
    GERMAN! grammar ya know

19. XxDiCaprioxX

XxDiCaprioxX Corrupted Gylia Arch Wizard

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In-Game Name: XxDiCaprioxX
    Application-Type: Sort of mixed, I wanna do some Guild War but not that much, maybe one time a day.
    Location and Time Zone: Cologne, Germany (UTC +1)
    Highest Level and Class: Mage Level 100
    Previous Guild Affiliation(s): Brothers in Arms (BiA) (I was Rank just before Leader) but I wanna leave my Guild cuz it is completely inactive
    What skills can you bring to Imperial? (note that this doesn´t have t be gmaing related): Helping People with everything except killing Quira; Equipping everyone with free Powders (also T5 and T6)
    Why do you want to be and Imperial? I want to join an Active guild with members to have fun with and I wanna interact more with the community. Also, I want to be in a group that helps each other
    Tell us a bit about you: I am 13 years old and male. I have a lot of free time and hate school (I am very good at school tho) (Only Subjects I like are PE and Chemistry). I created a YouTube channel where I want to upload some tipps on Wynncraft.
    I play about 1.5-3 hours on weekdays and up to 6 hours on weekends. I´ve been playing Wynncraft for 3 Years now, effective playtime about 2000-3000 hours, although I spend the most
    time lootrunning trying to finally get a Mythic. I got a Bank page full of Powders and no one wants to buy, even if I sell T6 Powders for 3 LE. This makes me a bit sad.
    I am trying to kill Quira for about 4 Months now. I am translating The Fortuneteller to German for a month now. (sorry project)
    I spend the most time playing Video Games on Minecraft and Nintendo Switch - Game Mario Kart 8
    I don´t have any friends playing Wynncraft, that´s why I want a new guild, too. Oh, my favourite Food is Pizza and my Favouride drink is Ginger Ale

As a (in my case half-) community member, what activities/projects will you bring to imperial? Equipping members with Powders, creating Guild-Related Memes (would probably post on Discord)

As a (in my case half-) in-game member, ae you willing to participate in wars? Yeah, but maximum 1 time a day.

Thanks for reading everyone, I hope the Imperials vote for me ;)

Now, as this application is over, here is a "meme": https://imgur.com/a/brsO9[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  20. le_mega_barbare

le_mega_barbare Dwelling in Fire Emblem HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:

We are happy to inform you both that your community-application to the guild has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

Welcome to Imperial!

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. But, do not be discouraged. We advise you to try and apply once again in 2 weeks.

Kvmilla and Ascended Kitten like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.