Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Shananigan
Last Activity:
Jun 16, 2015

Following 1

Birthday:
July 29
BAMF Artist

Shananigan

Asian for Hire - The 5th Teletubbie, from Land of the Sheeps

THIS. BUTT. IS ON FIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. THIS BUTT IS ON FIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH. Aug 18, 2014

Shananigan was last seen:
Jun 16, 2015
    1. moon
      moon
      Wow, nice name
      1. Shananigan likes this.
    2. CroutonKid
      CroutonKid
      Shananigan My version of Photoshop (Elements 12) has so many hotkeys set for it, and the hotkeys on the pen would be great, also the dpi is a bit better which I prefer over the Pen & Touch, though I don't have much of a budget ($400) but it can afford the wacom tablet with about 1000 levels of pressure sensitivity, and the pen looks much better in terms of functionality
      1. Shananigan
        Shananigan
        Well if hotkeys are your only problem then it doesn't matter in my opinion. For me I've got shortcuts set on the Intuos Pen & Touch (it's got 4 available slots) and I'm pretty nifty with the keyboard shortcuts so hotkeys have never been a problem for me.
        Sep 8, 2014
      2. Shananigan
        Shananigan
        So if you want to address the issue and stretch your budget for extra sensitivity and speed then, yeah go with the Intuos Pro. Because I reckon a problem like this is all up to personal preference so yeah. :D
        Sep 8, 2014
      3. CroutonKid
        CroutonKid
        Yeah, using the Pen & Touch would produce same quality artwork, but the Intuoz Pro I believe is just more efficient in getting work done
        Sep 8, 2014
    3. CroutonKid
      CroutonKid
      What Wacom Tablet do you use? I'm saving up for a Wacom Intuos Pro, but I can save up for another, what do you suggest?
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Shananigan
        Shananigan
        , is good for basically everything and if you can master that, then any other tablet you get only makes marginal differences in style or feel or experience blah blah pixel size etc.
        Sep 7, 2014
      4. Shananigan
        Shananigan
        Also if you've already set your mind onto the Wacom Intuos Pro - http://pricespy.co.nz/product.php?p=2180309 - it's just as good as what I have, only the added features is that it's more sensitive and it's got the buttons along the side. Apart from that, remember, it's all up to you. :D
        Sep 7, 2014
      5. Shananigan
        Shananigan
        Wow. I wrote a lot. Jeezus.
        Sep 7, 2014
    4. PhotonInfinity
      PhotonInfinity
      Would you be willing to take a stab and make my current avatar better with your drawing skills?
      Here's a reference mc character the avatar is based off: http://prntscr.com/4e0118
      2. Shananigan
        Shananigan
        I'll molotov it instead of just taking a stab. Hahaha. But yeah sure. It might take a while if that's alright with you, my tablet is on a standstill so. :/ But it'll be with you amazingly. :D
        Aug 18, 2014
      3. PhotonInfinity
        Aug 18, 2014
    5. Shananigan
      Shananigan
      THIS. BUTT. IS ON FIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. THIS BUTT IS ON FIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. ayy im alpaca V2
        ayy im alpaca V2
        Well, I wouldn't say it's fully immature. Half of it seems to just be pure randomness. When I saw this I both chuckled and scoffed (It hurt D:).
        Oct 7, 2014
      3. Shananigan
        Shananigan
        Randomness, I agree, this status thing usually only consist of the first thing that pops into my mind so yeah. Not all of these posts are thought out so, y'know. :D?
        Oct 8, 2014
      4. ayy im alpaca V2
        ayy im alpaca V2
        *cough* Shadowninjaben *cough*
        Oct 8, 2014
    6. Shananigan
      Shananigan
      iowajeoidfhsiodfjklej lksdjf klsfklsjfaoiwjd laskdh oiefjoweifm oiasjdqwkhdalkgj alksj lkashfaowidm AYYYYYYYYYYY MACARENA AI.
      1. JJTH
    7. Shananigan
      Shananigan
    8. Shananigan
      Shananigan
      Hey ho and hey hey ho. Ho hey and ho ho hey.
  • About

Birthday:
    July 29
    BAMF Artist
    I draw. I play. I sleep. (also eating and going to school)

Signature

[​IMG]-[​IMG]-[​IMG]-[​IMG]-shananigan- -tainted dragon-