Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
krijn1999
Last Activity:
Dec 26, 2015
Birthday:
December 19

krijn1999

Skilled Adventurer, Male

Hi Feb 28, 2014

krijn1999 was last seen:
Dec 26, 2015
    1. krijn1999
    2. AbyssalMelody13
      AbyssalMelody13
      Hi! I see you're new here and probably don't know how the Invasion Tracker works so let me explain a little about it. Swarms are random events that occur in the cities of Ragni, Detlas, Almuj, and Nemract. They involve lots of zombies spawning in the city, and give you xp at the end!
      1. AbyssalMelody13
        AbyssalMelody13
        The Tracker is set up so that users can post when swarm message pops up on the server that the event will happen on. The message is only broadcast to the server on which the swarm will be, which is why the Tracker is so important. If you pay attention to it, you'll know when users report swarms on servers other than yours!
        Feb 19, 2014
      2. AbyssalMelody13
        AbyssalMelody13
        That being said, a lot of people do pay attention to the thread (almost 2mill views should prove that!) and so we try to keep it free from comments that aren't swarms. Next time you have a question, kindly check the FAQ thread. If your question isn't answered there, post it as a thread in the Questions section, or ask another user on their wall.
        Feb 19, 2014
      3. AbyssalMelody13
        AbyssalMelody13
        As to what you asked, about swarm times, they happen randomly throughout the day.
        Feb 19, 2014
    3. krijn1999
      krijn1999
      Vip and cool guy who is capable to help (don't ask me to help killing the CoW or Bob's Reincarnation)
  • About

Birthday:
    December 19

Signature

[​IMG]