Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
hex_Squared
Last Activity:
Dec 20, 2015
Birthday:
April 9
High School Student

hex_Squared

#Wynnuminati, Male, from United States, Earth, Solar System.

#Wynnuminati Jun 22, 2014

hex_Squared was last seen:
Dec 20, 2015
    1. Tsutaja-senpai
      Tsutaja-senpai
      How do you get such building skills, almost as good as Grian.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. -----
        -----
        Have you considered applying for Builder ?
        Mar 29, 2014
      3. hex_Squared
        hex_Squared
        How does one do it?
        Mar 29, 2014
      4. -----
        -----
        You can PM ( conversation ) Grian with a bunch of pictures ( and maybe downloads too, not sure ) of your builds. And if he sees potential... Well, good luck !
        Mar 29, 2014
    2. hex_Squared
      hex_Squared
      Reanimating dead decaying bodies of newbies warriors to life. #heal
    3. gepple_
    4. gepple_
      gepple_
      YA :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    5. Tsutaja-senpai
      Tsutaja-senpai
      DRAGON! It's me SNIVY! REMEMBER! SUPERSNIVY56!
      1. hex_Squared likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Tsutaja-senpai
        Tsutaja-senpai
        I didn't know you were a member of the forums. ._.
        Jan 23, 2014
      4. hex_Squared
        hex_Squared
        You don't know many things... now follow me :)
        Jan 23, 2014
      5. Tsutaja-senpai
        Jan 23, 2014
    6. hex_Squared
      hex_Squared
      Playing WynnCraft
  • About

Birthday:
    April 9
    High School Student
    I'm just another WynnCraft VIP, what chu looking at!?

Ah, so you want to learn more about me? I'm a middle school student with art talent and a love for music. I'm also an adept at redstone and very efficient with it, I can build almost anything from modern houses to medieval houses. Ey, since you learned about me so much why don't you click that follow buttons and be friends with me?

Disclaimer: Looks like you found another one. Mwhahahhaha! Creative Commons, pls staph reading me.

Signature

[​IMG]
    Check out my Contest Submission!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Disclaimer: By continuing on you will agree to the laws of our land. You, as citizens of this Earth will take every responsibility if you break these laws.

Endangered Dragons Law:

• Any acts upon beharming a dragon will count you as suspect and the you will be placed in a Supreme Mythical Court full of mythical creatures as judies. A reasonably unfair and extreme punishment will be given to the attacker if marked guilty, the chances of being marked guilty while harming a friendly, innocent dragon in a endangered species will be extremely high. You will be shamed to death, digested by griffins, mawed by chimeras, or killed by the dragon you attempted to attacked is one of the many punishments available for you. If possible, your family will also watch you die, with a definite chance of them dying too.
      • However, if you slayed a corrupt dragon with permission from the government, and you are sure that the dragon can't be persuaded otherwise, you will be excuse from inevitable death. But on the occasion that you don't have permission, the government will charge you guilty for being a vigilante and taking the laws on your own hands. You must obtain permission in order to kill a dragon.
    Internet Ethics Law:

• Lately it has been a problem with the internet that people is not mature enough to use it wisely and properly. If you are a internet user, you need to understand not everybody likes a 7 years-old kid who thinks he's the shit and everything. If you have a problem acting normally, we suggest that you take some mental therapy and get some friends in real life, once you have succeeded and have confidence in your maturity and your sense of who you are in the vast million of other users, feel free to come back.
      • If you are a person who simply is a die-hard asshole, we suggest you go back to mental therapy and place your self in a prison on charges of simply being an idiot. You should know internet ethics and that you are just a tiny speck on the web, do not become an annoying person simply because you need attention, people will not pay you any. If you are here simply to lie and troll, we suggest you get the fuck out. Our community does not need extra idiots around here.
    Hackers Policy Law:

• The internet do not tolerate cheaters, and hackers are some examples. If you hack in WynnCraft, you will be banned and you may not have a second chance. Next time you hack, think this, would your teacher love you if she found out you cheated on a test? No. So please, hacks include Speed Hack, Force Field, Fly Hack, Radar, Spam Bot, AutoClick, AimBot and many more.