Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
le_mega_barbare
Last Activity:
Jul 19, 2023
Birthday:
Jan 2, 2001 (Age: 23)
Playing FE Heroes

le_mega_barbare

Dwelling in Fire Emblem, Male, 23, from In la France

HERO

>le comeback Dec 17, 2017

le_mega_barbare was last seen:
Jul 19, 2023
    1. Zahr
      Zahr
      What up
      1. le_mega_barbare likes this.
      2. le_mega_barbare
        le_mega_barbare
        Hiiii HIIII i been doing good what about you !!
        Dec 14, 2022
        Zahr likes this.
      3. Zahr
        Zahr
        I'm doing okay, just felt like looking around a bit.
        Dec 19, 2022
    2. Anbu
      Anbu
      you know what u did
      2. le_mega_barbare
        Dec 1, 2022
    3. Castti
      1. le_mega_barbare and sandra like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. le_mega_barbare
        le_mega_barbare
        Thank you, you're so nice <3 I'll divorce egg because of that, thank you
        Nov 10, 2022
        Castti likes this.
      4. Anbu
        Anbu
        can you stop cheating on me louis?
        Nov 10, 2022
        le_mega_barbare and Castti like this.
      5. le_mega_barbare
        le_mega_barbare
        I never cheat!!!
        Nov 16, 2022
    4. Anbu
      Anbu
      yo mama
      1. Official store likes this.
      2. Official store
        Nov 10, 2022
    5. Ascended Kitten
      Ascended Kitten
      fell off
      1. TheEpicCajun and Official store like this.
      2. le_mega_barbare
        le_mega_barbare
        Ofc you asked your peons to like your post
        Nov 3, 2022
        Official store likes this.
    6. TheEpicCajun
    7. Fox
      Fox
      took you years to follow me
    8. Fissure
      Fissure
      Meguuu
    9. hiilikewiki56
      hiilikewiki56
      Mc Solaar makes good music.
      1. le_mega_barbare
        le_mega_barbare
        No idea who that is but go girl!!
        Jun 9, 2021
    10. Hiryu
      Hiryu
      baguette and brioche
      2. View previous comments...
      3. le_mega_barbare
        le_mega_barbare
        Well damn, someone's still on the Wynncraft grind Personally I stopped playing it for a good 3 years, but I do rarely come in from time to time

I've never seen you draw or any drawings of yours, truth be told, kinda curious to see them yo
        Jun 10, 2021
        Hiryu likes this.
      4. le_mega_barbare
        le_mega_barbare
        I mean, ever since corona i've always been in Hermit mode so yay we're twins!

Pfff, I play league and I'm actually in the top 0.35% so that's something I guess and other than Languages studies, that's pretty much about it :3
        Jun 10, 2021
        Hiryu likes this.
      5. Hiryu
        Hiryu
        you could check out the threads I made and find some of them labeled with the art tag, though I haven't posted the stuff that I'm proud of yet lol

Top 0.35%? That sounds like a crazy high ranking!
        Jun 11, 2021
    11. Juiceboxing
      2. le_mega_barbare
        le_mega_barbare
        HEE HEE
        Apr 14, 2021
        Juiceboxing likes this.
      3. Juiceboxing
        Juiceboxing
        louis we gotta work on the mob arena
        Apr 14, 2021
        le_mega_barbare likes this.
    12. ScrubSaito
      ScrubSaito
      Boop
      2. le_mega_barbare
        le_mega_barbare
        omg saito <333 the one and only
        Apr 4, 2021
    13. Clodwad
      Clodwad
      you're so cool
      2. le_mega_barbare
        le_mega_barbare
        Thanked, hearted
        Apr 4, 2021
    14. oomy
      oomy
      coucu louis,! je t vu dire un gro mot et je v dire a lak maitresse! -oomy
      2. le_mega_barbare
        le_mega_barbare
        Me parle pas :|
        Apr 4, 2021
    15. RacTac
      RacTac
      maybe if you got rid of that yee yee ass haircut you'd get some bitches on your dick
      1. le_mega_barbare
        le_mega_barbare
        Not even a followback siiiigh
        Feb 3, 2021
      2. RacTac
        RacTac
        yeah and it will stay that way begging ass
        Feb 4, 2021
    16. BTK2000
      BTK2000
      omg (oh my god)
      2. le_mega_barbare
        le_mega_barbare
        BTK2000 <3333 (Sokparna)
        Feb 3, 2021
    17. Zahr
      Zahr
      hi
      1. le_mega_barbare
        le_mega_barbare
        Hello there, mr Zahr
        Feb 3, 2021
        Zahr likes this.
      2. Zahr
        Zahr
        long time no see, how have you been
        Feb 4, 2021
      3. le_mega_barbare
        le_mega_barbare
        You should really hit me up on Discord, i don't really check my alerts on the forums :<< I'm Cthuloulou in fancy letters if you can find me!
        Feb 21, 2021
        Zahr likes this.
    18. Fissure
      Fissure
      :eyes:
      1. le_mega_barbare and Kahsol like this.
      2. le_mega_barbare
        Feb 3, 2021
    19. Maronee
      Maronee
      hi mom
      1. le_mega_barbare
        Oct 18, 2020
    20. Antra
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 2, 2001 (Age: 23)
    Playing FE Heroes
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    https://discord.gg/hUNYhZyJ36 Join Imp??

If
    you're here ...You must be damn curious

You want to know something about me? Alrighty then, be ready to learn very interesting things about me! *Cough* (Jk, I love you~)

Lastly updated the 16th of December, 2016 : [Slight changes into the language question thingy, some changes into the shipping category & I have corrected some stuff because me is guud @ grummer]
    oh also, it's outdated af

*’“*:.。. .。.:*’“*:.。. .。.:*’“*:.。. .。.:*’“*:.。. .。.:*

I love yoshis. (Obvious?) Yoshis are good! I LIKE YOSHIS!! Did I mentioned...That I like Yoshis?
    YOSHIS ARE DINOSAURS! NOT DRAGONS!! Thanks.

Spoilers : This thing is cringey as fuck. So, be sure to be ready once you proceed to read this. #OldLMBIsCringey

So, here are the facts that Yoshi is a dragon : As we know...In Super Mario World 2 (Where Yoshi appears as a mount for the first time) there's in all the levels some coins with a Yoshi's head into those ones...And those coins are nicely named "Dragon Coins". To reinforce this argument that Yoshi is a dragon is : In SSBB (Super Smash Bros Brawl) and SSB4 Yoshi can transform into a badass mothafocka dragon!...So, here's mah response to that! The full name of Yoshi is : "T. Yoshisaur Munchakoopas" As we can see the the "T." Is referencing into a "T.Rex" (That is a race of a dinosaur) and the "saur" is a suffix for many kinds of dinosaurs. (Examples : TyrannoSAURus- StegoSAURus) Now, about the transformation in the SSB's series...With some theory from many peoples, this game is just something that is created FROM a child's creativity, creating the fights and etc... About the coins, well...I have nothing to counter that ;-; But as you're reading this, I'm searching how to response to this. [*Cough* lies *Cough* (Thanks for spending/wasting your time on this! :D )
    ^^^^^^^
    This thing doesn't exist, ok? My old me was kinda like that, triste vie for me, idk why I did this thing, shame

You may think I'm french? Well, I am French but not 100% French, I'm not even 50% or 12.50% of a Frenchy guy ;^; Actually I'm 1/6 Italian 1/6 British 1/6 German 1/6 Spanish and 2/6 French. Yeah, my ancestors copulated a lot with people from other countries, I have to agree with that. (I also do know that these colors suck. No comments D= I had some free time! I HAVE SOME EXCUSES AS YOU CAN SEE)

I come from le country where Baguettes were made...If you haven't figured it out, I'm from le France, and If you were right...Well...I can give you my sweet Overwatch account. Or you can have my dog called Citroën, I won't mind that actually. please end my life with this dog

My favorite games on the consoles are Pikmin 2, Yoshi's island (On the GB advance) , all of the SSB games/Series, Magical Starsign and finally Ghost tricks : Phantom detective. Shush, I had mah classics
    And on the PC side, I wuv Wynncraft (Even if I'm dead there qq), League of Legends, Overwatch, Terraria, Pokémon HearthGold + Moon

Talking 'bout games, well, if you want to add me on Skype or other games, here's the list of my IGNs on them~ :

3Ds : 5198 - 3231 - 4616 [I play with it every day] (Don't forget to message me if you add me there)
    Wii U : louisguerier [I do not play with this console Anymore] [For now]
    Steam : LMB | Ulta80
    LoL (Euw) : LMB Ulta80 [I play it frequently enough] Level 30 ofc
    LoL (Russia) : LMB Ulta80 (Don't judge.) & level 5 or so

Overwatch (Euw) : LMBUlta80# 2891 [I play it every single day!] Level 300+
    Smite (Euw) : Ulta80 [I do not play this game Anymore] [For now]

Discord : Barbara#0641

So yeah, if you ever want to add me, feel free to do it ^^

I also have a "lot" shippings! =D Here's the "little" list :
    Actual "living" Shippings :

Zahr (Li spaghetti sono caldi) my italian is fancy, shush!
    Sharubii (Page 100 is basically life. *Wink*)
    Victrix
    Zephylox (The holy Kvmilla has decided to ship us aaaaand, this is how we've got shipped)
    ScrubSaito (He taught me some german, so he's a very nice person, you should hail him)
    NickMc96
    Supremacy (Super Mario 64 is the reason I hate water in video games.. Wait, it's supre not super
    Huge6446 (Du er goed)
    HydraLord
    Antra/Alsa/Assham/Gungnir/Kurwa (Whatever of his name ;-; He has too much name to tell, cri)
    Matteo (L'italiano che si chiama Matteo)
    Fangiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii (There's never too many "I".)
    Tundra (Ben bir ashamediyorum, very turkish-yorum, olala videos done we have)
    Tony (He's so french, but yet so turkish, i do nicht even understand)
    Ka'an (He's dutch & has a mustache, das a goed person!)
    DemonLock/Zx (THAT'S A GOOD CAT, DON'T YOU DARE TO TALK TO MY SON IN A RUDE WAY)
    Omgbear
    Jade/Jeidoy (Never let someone called "Kare" know with who you skyped with recently. It's dangerous.)

People that thought I was shipped with (But was not the case) :

Meroboter
    Spham

Dead Shippings :

"Oligeni" - Very death, Died the 23/12/2015

SHIPS THAT I FREAKING SUPPORT BY 100% OMFG :

Kaycee. (That's a lit shipping.)
    ZahrKitty (Would ship again)
    +Every single shipping on the forums <3

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?! You...Are still here? Quick reminder : You've already spent around 2-3 minutes on this weird profile of mine, and did you even consider to leave? ;-; I've been told that wasting your time here is nu gud for health

Question that you, (crazy people) frequently ask or asked me :

Q1. "What's your IRL name?"

Well, As you may guess it'll be a Frenchy one, Mah name is Louis. So yeah, if you wanna call me Louis in the SB, on Skype or wherever it is, You have my permission~

Bonus : A person called Kalmer Did a mistake with my name, and he wrote it like "Kizua" and with some magic, it has got to "Kiuza" so yeah! Quick story, enjoy the stories of Papa Louis!

Q2. "How old are you? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

I'm a 15 person this year. Yas, 15! It's just 7.5 x 2 anyway! I'M NOT THAT OLD THEN, UNDERSTOOD?! i'm an old bone now, sadness

Q3. "WHEN WILL YOU SHOW US YOUR FACE?!/Post a pic on the forums?"

When my body will be ready, and also when something just calms down and stop hating on me. Yes, you see what "thing" it is ;-;

Also, lil' tip, you can see my face on Skype. (most of the time) Well, more or less, don't judge me

Q4. "How many language do you speak?"

Well, French ofc, English and actually, I'm learning Deutsch, (By myself, even if my German is rubbish af) Spanish [Second Foreign Language] and Italian [Third Foreign Language] (Both of them are learned from le school)!

Those languages are the ones I actually can do some basic sentences and hold a conversation with!

Buuuut, I kinda know some other languages I'd say? By that, I mean, I can understand some sentences, speak with a real and basic few words and such, and they are : Norwegian & Russian! (Though, I only know the letters for russian qq)

You can't even say that I fucking love languages, I adore them ;-; I want to physically hug them all

Q5. "How are you doing today?"

I'm fine but dead mainly dead on the forums ;-; But thanks for asking mes chéris!~

Q6. "Do you even lift?"

No. My arms are like flabbier than one hundred marshmallows ;-;

Q7. "What theme do you use on the forums?"

Well, right now...Sorry for the deception of y'all, I'm using the light theme. PLS NO HURT I WUV YOU ALL D= But yeah, at the beginning, I used the light theme, and I switched to the holy Dark theme for a loooong time, and like...The 02/04/2016 I said to myself "Hey, I will turn my theme to the Light one!" And I did it. And I'm now still with it...Pls, no hurt ;w;

Some little pics I might add here and there and surely remove from time to time~ :

Nothing. Cri

And...I think that's it? Well, now go back to your normal occupations...I mean, not like you already spent 3-4 minutes here ._. What a crazy-sweet person you are <3 I liek you

Signature

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Having trouble to understand the quests? : Français, Italiano, Español, Deutsch, Русский, čeština, Hebrew , Filipino (tagalog) , Svenska, Mandarin, Português , Tiếng Việt, Nederlands, Dansk

Yes. I used to do things like that in the past.