1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Egg

1. Egg
    Egg
    That way I get credit for inventing every joke. I’d be a literal god of humor.
    Jun 3, 2019
  2. Egg
    Egg
    Eventually all throughout time I’d have made a big enough impact that people would start realizing that everyone knew me as a funny guy...
    Jun 3, 2019
  3. Egg
    Egg
    But worse, all the people whose jokes I had stolen would start to realize it. That’s not really something you can prove though is it?
    Jun 3, 2019
  4. Egg
    Egg
    There would be a big divide between people who thought I was funny, and people who thought I had wronged them. I’d be a mythical hero and villain.
    Jun 3, 2019
  5. Egg
    Egg
    A cult would start from all the people whose jokes I had stolen, they can’t prove it, just that they knew they were going to say it right before I did. They would grow distrusting if everyone around them, waiting for someone to steal a joke.
    Jun 3, 2019
  6. Egg
    Egg
    This is my dystopia.
    Jun 3, 2019
  7. Bart (MC)
    Bart (MC)
    haha funy joke
    Jun 4, 2019
  8. Egg
    Egg
    Thank you Bart Mc