Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Astatine
a place where getting others to perish is legal.
Getting the world to perish, one person at a time.

Astatine

Can't even pretend I'm pleased anymore., from a place where getting others to perish is legal.

No reason to do nothing. Or anything. Or something at all. No reason to show up, really. Guess I'll just vanish again, as is the usual, hm? Dec 21, 2018

1. Tsurumi
      1. WuzHizFace
        WuzHizFace
        *Why was I summoned here-oh Asta's profile cool
        Hello
        Apr 4, 2020
    2. Astatine
      Astatine
      No reason to do nothing. Or anything. Or something at all. No reason to show up, really. Guess I'll just vanish again, as is the usual, hm?
    3. Tsurumi
      Tsurumi
      Here's a fun fact the mods are locked in cages forced to drink orange juice
      1. Tsukiji likes this.
      2. Astatine
        Astatine
        How entertaining.
        Oct 18, 2018
    4. Astatine
      Astatine
      Maybe I do feel like cutting into another batch of forumspeople. Well, hello, guesso. Eh, frick frackety thee. Perish, because running gags.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Astatine
        Astatine
        oh for fricks sakes. Time to stay at 0 posts forever.
        Oct 18, 2018
      3. Tsurumi
        Tsurumi
        People can still feed u likes tho
        Oct 18, 2018
        Tsukiji likes this.
      4. Astatine
        Astatine
        offtopic counts, am sad
        Oct 18, 2018
    5. Altakar
      Altakar
      xkcd profile pic! I love that comic!
      1. Astatine
        Astatine
        Thanks, guesso.
        Oct 18, 2018
    6. Tsurumi
      Tsurumi
      HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
      1. Astatine
        Astatine
        Goddammit I wanted to SURPRISE ye. aaaAAAA
        Oct 18, 2018
        Tsurumi likes this.
  • About

a place where getting others to perish is legal.
    Getting the world to perish, one person at a time.
    Guild:
    ONCE UPON A DING DONG DAMN I ACTUALLY GAVE A DAMN. NEVER AGAIN, AHAHAHA

I’m Astatine, if you don’t know already. Or Shatter. Occasionally go by ShatterFalling, an older username I’m usually called by. I've stopped playing Minecraft for the most part, so this is probably the only place you're likely to find me. Don't even bother asking to play, I don't currently own any devices that are compatible with Minecraft. Really need a companion? Go ask one of those people who can't even take a one-week ban. Probably not what you want, but we can't always get that!

I... exist. In a sort. Forums, my frequenting. Well, elsewhere, in another universe similar to this one. Hosting Hunger Games, GMing some boss fights, murdering my former friends <and getting away with it, too>. In all essence, I simply lurk around and pretend I'm an active member of the community. It's fun. Kind of. Who knows, really. Let's see how here goes for me.

I'm bored already.

I feel useful. Well, not really. But I feel logical and chaotic and more than a bit ticked off about the condition of the Forums. Eh, whatever. Lack motivation and effort anyways, and there's a snowflake's chance in hell I'll ever be friendly enough to really change anything. I'm insensitive as all get out, and my facade is simply humor and a sharp tongue nowadays. Losing the capability to act nice nowadays, what with all the blasphemy and nonsense some people are willing to believe, dammit!

I wish I was more skilled at the things that matter, at least to me. I don't know why I'm so interested in bladecraft, but I'll probably never learn. Archery might be easier, there's at least classes nearby, albeit a cramped schedule and nowhere to practice helps nothing. Science, at least, should come to me easily (I mean, my name, c'mon!) but it turns out my attention span is quite fragile, to say the least. Now what? I have no real plans in life, and the day I'll need one is coming ever nearer.

I'll just idle, poke on once in a while, farm posts, lurk around Forumgames since it's the only place I'll ever be relevant in, 'tis fun. Usually. Not anymore. Now it's just turning into pain with no gain. Tearing at my schedule and sanity, but some people are actually decently kind compared to the rest. Should probably get some more clovers, just in case. Even if I feel like their luck's worn out.

I do play Town of Salem too. I've had my moments, but I'm there for fun, not wins, and people resent me for that. I mean, I do win now and then, but it's never enough for some people. Humor, chaos, victory. The only things that truly sate my needs anymore, and I don't get enough.

I don't know anymore. Live is life, so we do the best we can. But sometimes it's just not living anymore, and your best yields nothing but pain and no gain. And then what can we do, when the world feels bleak and hopeless? I'm supposed to enjoy my childhood years. But school, expectations, reality? Falling knives that I can't dodge forever. But I'll try to keep the facade of a happy, innocent individual for as long as I can, anyways. Don't know for who, anymore.

I’m apathetic, exhausted, uncaring, unneeded. Real life, forums, here, there, elsewhere, who knows. It’s a constant. There's nothing really left for me, at this point. And I'm young, compared to some people. What does that spell for you? And besides, what’s real here? I just feel transparent nowadays. And I can't be bothered to care, honestly. Life won't stop for me, even if it's just an endless loop of toil and tedium. Which it is, really. I expect I'll be nothing more than a footnote once my time comes to pass. So many things to say, some of which might not be true? Who knows? Not you. Not me. Who knows? We'll see.

Signature

"It turns out that an eerie type of chaos can lurk just behind a facade of order - and yet, deep inside the chaos lurks an even eerier type of order."