Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
ggg743
Last Activity:
Dec 10, 2019

Following 1

Followers 1

Birthday:
July 7

ggg743

Whiskey Whisperer, Male, from Kang(e)roo land

HELLO GGG743 Dec 18, 2017

ggg743 was last seen:
Dec 10, 2019
    1. ggg743
      ggg743
      HELLO GGG743
      1. LarzLapiz
        LarzLapiz
        u should comment on ur own posts so u dont spam the New Profile Posts section
        Dec 18, 2017
      2. Happy New Year
        Happy New Year
        or you shouldnt talk to yourself
        Dec 18, 2017
    2. ggg743
      ggg743
      why are you talking to yourself?
    3. ggg743
      ggg743
      i will come up with something later
    4. ggg743
      ggg743
      IS THIS COUNTING TOWARDS MY 10 MESSAGES?
      1. Antra
        Antra
        no
        Jun 26, 2017
      2. weeb
        weeb
        you have to reply to threads or create your own ones (don't spam or smash random keys on keyboard)
        Jun 26, 2017
        Zahr likes this.
      3. ggg743
        ggg743
        oh...
        Jun 26, 2017
    5. LarzLapiz
  • About

Birthday:
    July 7
    Minecraft:
    Yes, i'm the legend that sold a prism for 32eb. <-- NEVER DRINK 5 BOTTLES OF NEMRACT WHISKEY BEFORE SELLING A PRISM OR ANYTHING IN FACT.

I LIKE NEMRACT WHISKEY AND ALSO CAPS IS MY SPRINT KEY IF YA DIDN'T KNOW, IDK WHY IM SPRINTING ON THE FORUMS WHEN NOTHING HAPPENS BUT WHO CARES WHEN YOU HAVE NEMRACT WHISKEY AMMIRITE?

I'm known as the Nemract Whiskey Whisperer i first found this out when i drank 19 bottles in a row the Whiskey accepted me as a worthy and gave me visions of all its ancient whiskey secrets, now every time i drink enough bottles of Nemract whiskey i experience the visions that give me knowledge beyond this world, like did you know that hair isn't actually hair its just a head beard? And that before the corruption started that the land was peaceful and the sea was actually Nemract whiskey?

SO YEA *hic* TIME TO GET *hic* RISKY FOR THAT WHISKEY *hic*.

(Whiskey is called whiskey cuz it's the Whis-Key to our hearts)

The secret meaning of Apocalypse's description (the spear of course): 'This spear was bargained to a human for his soul, not knowing the weapon itself would claim all life' The human is us the soul being our lives, and the lives being consumed is our lives being consumed on the computer. (WORTH IT WYNN4LIE-F bad puns OP)

PLEASE MAKE THIS THE ACTUAL ALKATRAZ LORE IDC IF ITS TOO LONG

The child of the earth itself the mighty and handsome ggg743 had an unimaginable amount of strength that he could cause earthquakes with such immense power that it would cause rocks from thousands of metres deep to spike up and impale the sky, even the lord of Air who terrorized the earth from above trembled with fear, so he threatened to take away the air, providing no matter to convert into carbon for the majestic plants of the earth to breathe
    'banish the mighty and handsome ggg743 and i won't take away the air from these lands'.
    ggg743 wanting to protect the earth, used his strength to bury himself to the centre of the earth using up all his strength at once making him have no more power left to keep himself from aging. ggg743's body gave itself back to the earth where he was born, but some of his handsomeness soaked into the earth and materialised creating a powerful hammer that broke its way out of the ground, but strangely the hammer was found falling out of the sky and landing next to the sky islands making rocks and lava from deep underground shoot hundreds of metres up, the lord of air hasn't been seen ever since the landing of the mighty Alkatraz, a legend told through many generations by the dwarves of how their home came to be. Many tried wielding the mighty Alkatraz but only few could lift it, the weight of the mighty weapon made it impossible to dodge attacks and left the wielder vulnerable, it is said that the weight of this weapon symbolized ggg743's handsomeness.