Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
blasterdud97
Birthday:
July 26

blasterdud97

Adventurer, Apprentice Blacksmith, Male, from Michigan, United States

Ahhhh... It's as if a burden has been lifted off my shoulders! https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/rp-a-musical-dilemma.203053/ Sep 9, 2017

1. blasterdud97
      blasterdud97
    2. blasterdud97
      blasterdud97
      I don't know the names or artists of these songs stuck in my head - perhaps from before I lost my memory... But I find myself singing them.
      1. Flubby
        Flubby
        Look at this photograph
        Aug 27, 2017
        blasterdud97 likes this.
      2. blasterdud97
        blasterdud97
        Strangely enough; that song is not in my head -but I can sing those 4 words in their melody... and then the rest of the song is gone.
        Aug 27, 2017
      3. Flubby
        Flubby
        Every time I do it makes me laugh
        Aug 27, 2017
        blasterdud97 likes this.
    3. blasterdud97
      blasterdud97
      I found an old diary - probably shouldn't be reading through this... But this is some GOOD content! hahaha
      1. andydreww and HappyLanding like this.
    4. blasterdud97
      blasterdud97
      After running the Undergrowth Ruins a couple times, my spear has grown a bit dull.. oh well, just a couple more times now. It'll be worth it
    5. blasterdud97
      blasterdud97
      Taking a break of the Red Iron Forge for adventuring. My brother has grown tired of adventures, so I guess it's back to solo work for now.
    6. blasterdud97
      blasterdud97
      Nearly done converting my house into a full-fledged forge! It doesn't look as nice, and I am sleeping on a cot.. but hey; starting somewhere
      1. HappyLanding likes this.
    7. blasterdud97
      blasterdud97
      Shop in the works. My exterior and interior design skills are being tested.. and I have a lot of wood to chop. Drop my hammer pick up an axe
      1. HappyLanding likes this.
    8. blasterdud97
      blasterdud97
      Even though Master has passed, I will continue my studies as I grow stronger through Wynn's many challenges!
  • About

Birthday:
    July 26
    Minecraft:
    [To be developed later]

Hello! I am blasterdud97; a gamer and student looking to get his Mechanical Engineering degree! I am trying to get back into writing casually, so I may share that on this site?

The story I am currently developing revolves in a world similar to Wynn, with different classes and monsters and alike. For all extensive purposes, I will try to do all storytelling from the eyes of Jeff [probably the only basic name you'll ever see in a fantasy world ever]. Jeff originated back when I was still drawing comics in the back of my notebook in 6th grade - he was the main character. After many years, Jeff developed from a stick figure cartoon to an actually written out character who acted much like myself. He is one of the characters in my story, who I will be using often in these interactions in order to figure out how he fits in a fantasy world. In other words; I need practice being Jeff, so why not start here? I may include other characters down the line, but for now I'm just a newbie to the forums and Wynn [only been here a little less than a month now].

Starting small, so any help would be appreciated! Thank you and I'll see you around in the fields of battle! :D