Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Ryan Ross
Last Activity:
Feb 15, 2016

Following 1

Birthday:
Feb 23, 2001 (Age: 23)
High school

Ryan Ross

Travelled Adventurer, Female, 23, from Canada

Happy late Valentines day =w= Feb 15, 2016

Ryan Ross was last seen:
Feb 15, 2016
    1. Ryan Ross
      Ryan Ross
      Happy late Valentines day =w=
    2. Ryan Ross
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 23, 2001 (Age: 23)
    High school
    Hi! I'm Ryan Ross! I am a 14 year old who came across the server via Enjin forums. I mostly post art, and I use photoshop elements and an intuos pro to draw digitally. I'm a huge diehard fan of the band Panic! at the disco (hence my name, the former guitarist). If you catch me rambling on about them and it annoys, just ask me to stop. About me in game, I'm an assassin who is currently level 13, and that's about it.
    Some lines from some of my fave songs, even though you probably don't gaf:

"I chime in, Haven't you people ever heard of closing a goddamn door? No, it's better to face these kinds of things, with a sense of poise and rationality." -I write sins, Not tragedies

"Sugar cane in the easy morning, what evades my one and lonely." -Northern Downpour

"Have some composure, where is your posture? You're pulling the trigger, pulling the trigger all wrong!" -Time to dance

"Along with the people inside, what a wonderful, character of intimacy." Build god, then we'll talk

"Swear to shake it up if you swear to listen oh we're still so young, desperate for attention. I am to be your eyes, trophy boys, trophy wives." -The only difference between a martyrdom and suicide is press coverage.