Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

I'm so done with this

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by That_Chudley, Sep 25, 2024 at 2:32 PM.

1. That_Chudley

That_Chudley Wynncraft Addict HERO

Minecraft:
    I'm sick to death of Wynncraft right now. I really hate to say this, but I'm a bad day away from an aneurysm right now because of this server.

Don't get me wrong, I love Wynncraft to bits, I've played it more than anything else in my life and I've been playing it for over 10 years and hope to continue doing so. But since 2.1 released, the server has crashed constantly. I literally mean every few seconds. Sometimes it lasts minutes without crashing, but no longer than 20 minutes or so at the very most.
    I have made multiple bug reports on this and have heard no news back. I've lost multiple raids, died countless times and had loads of lootruns, annihilations and other content ruined because the server crashes.
    Today is kinda the final straw in a way - getting a mythic in a lootrun chest after spending days building up a huge lootrun, made even more painful by the fact I crash during most challenges and it screws me over. But I didn't get the mythic. Instead I crashed, as per fucking usual.

In the first week of 2.1, the game was literally unplayable due to the lag and issues, but that's to be expected after a massive update and especially as 2.1 is so amazing, but after nearly 7 weeks of not being able to enjoy the new update or being able to engage in any content really, I'm just done. I don't even know what to say. I know I'll keep logging on, trying to play and then losing my fucking mind because I crash and die.

I've tried different minecraft versions, using a laptop instead of my PC, using mods (I don't use mods normally anyway) but literally nothing works.

I just want to play Wynncraft. That's all I want right now. Please, someone fix this before I go bald from stress and die from a heart attack.

2. CountBurn

CountBurn Hackysack? HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    this chudley be spitting tho

BethJerry and That_Chudley like this.
  3. CatFan105

CatFan105 Blue guy

Minecraft:
    There have been instances for a while of the screen freezing but the game continuing to run unplayably and I would have to close the game & reopen it, it recently it has become much more common and it now also crashes regularly

That_Chudley likes this.
  4. Salted

Salted Game Design & Wynncraft Founder Staff Member Admin GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    what kind of crash? can you share the crash logs in DMs?

5. That_Chudley

That_Chudley Wynncraft Addict HERO

Minecraft:
    Have shared it with Shadow