Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Time Rift Offensive Mage Build

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Cryogen26, Sep 17, 2024.

1. Cryogen26

Cryogen26 Newbie Adventurer

I'm returning back to Wynncraft after a few years. (I played before the talent tree update.) And have always loved the item Time Rift. It was my favorite then and still is now. But I haven't gotten the chance to test it with all the new gear and stuff. Is this chestplate still usable? Or is it gotten outclassed.

Here is my preposition:
    Imagine a build where you could spam ice snake/meteor, and have a ton of spells go off at once, filling up your mana bank so you can refresh your mana to do it all over again. And while I'm quite sure this is already what pure arcanist builds are, this one would have a ton of intellect and implementing a special little idea I had :)

Time Rift works with powder specials, which was one of the reasons I liked it. And either wind prison or curse seem to be quite good.

As for the talent tree, I don't know too much. My thought is a pure arcanist build, as (from what i know) is the only way to get the "spell spam" I'm used to knowing. Although, I am fully open to whatever can make this work, haha.

(Mythics are fine, i have enough liquid emeralds that it isn't too big of a deal. I had deleted my old characters to start fresh, taking all their gear. I could sell most of it, and make up to this build idea I have.)

2. Th0mas1

Th0mas1 Gamer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Heres my Riftbender build that i have been using.

https://hppeng-wynn.github.io/build...9I10009I10039I1004fI0z0z0+0+0+0+0-1TzZjxbjxe0
    WynnBuilder build:
    > Ornate Shadow Cowl
    > Time Rift
    > Eden-Blessed Guards
    > Capricorn
    > Moon Pool Circlet
    > Diamond Hydro Ring
    > Diamond Hydro Bracelet
    > Diamond Hydro Necklace
    > Lament [w6w6w6]

I occationally change in a third eye for traversing.
    And im considering looking for a purity filter.

Time Rift also copies your heal spell, which means your heal also effectively increases by 30%
    I used one before with lacheism, but i kinda prefer the big tank, cause that gives more wiggle room, even if slower meteors.

3. Cryogen26

Cryogen26 Newbie Adventurer

This seems quite good. I'm running as build somewhat like that at the moment as I'm level 68 last I remember. Being arcanist with time warp was fun, although not having heal might be a death sentence unless you have high defense/agility. And using time rift, that isn't a likely option.

But this does seem quite cool though. And I will 100% be using it. Thanks :)