Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

I need some help

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by SmedgeRt, Jul 2, 2024.

1. Tzelofachad

Tzelofachad Owner of the Rift, manager of the Uz hotel HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    shoot

2. SmedgeRt

SmedgeRt Travelled Adventurer

welp the new mining update make it an interesting offer

3. Elytry

Elytry Fractal VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    skyblock gameplay = grinding
    wynncraft gameplay = optional and not very practical grinding + content that involves adventuring (and not mindless grinding)

4. SmedgeRt

I have played multiple genres of games and tried kinda similar stuff, while yes having a enormous grinds might suck it's just part of the deal, for example I enjoyed both stardew valley core keeper and Minecraft dungeons, while it was annoying to grind some stuff but the final result is very worth it from beating a stage to destroying a boss and even reaching perfection, and for skyblock for every activity that takes high skill in skyblock you need to tone it down a bit.

5. Elytry

Elytry Fractal VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    mcd is not nearly as bad as skyblock (the only grind was just for items and upgrades)

6. SmedgeRt

ancient hunt, gilded weapons grind is so horrible man getting the right weapon in unique form and it having the correct gilded modifier enchant and then rolling the correct enchant is hell, while casual gameplay isnt that grindy but once you hit higher levels in apocalypse+ mistakes cant be tolerated sometimes

7. Elytry

Elytry Fractal VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    call me lucky but i found a 250 sponge striker with critical hit gilded shockwave swirling and radiance by accident

8. SmedgeRt

beyond lucky
    next get a harp bow with gilde gravity, multishot chain reaction power, as using it with fire work rockets gives a huge chance to straight up one shot bosses

9. Elytry

Elytry Fractal VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    we've gotten off-track: i enjoyed grinding MCD because most of the time: the grind was just running levels and ancient hunts (which i enjoyed). I don't enjoy the grind in HSB simply because it isn't interesting or fun for me and a lot of other people to just... grind.

(also i got locked out of MCD at somepoint and can't get back in so...)

10. SmedgeRt

fair enough the grind might suck for some people, most of the time when i grind a skill that isnt combat related i chip at it, and diversify what i do in a day so I won't exhaust a skill, I take the approach of no down time but twist it in my way so I can be all rounded in the game
    the point here is different games require different types of grinding, while some are tedious than other, each prefer a different style of gameplay, and for me learning to appreciate different games allows to diversify my takes ideas on game design.

11. SmedgeRt

i am having some issues re-writing the gear section i wrote decently first time and losing the finished prototype was a huge set back