Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Archer/Hunter Help Level 60 ish Archer Build Request

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by Chichi16, Aug 23, 2024.

1. Chichi16

Chichi16 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Im looking for a guild archer build for around level 60, my current level is 62, while i would prefer a build that is for around level 60, im ok with level 50+ builds that will get me thought quests
    im ok with whatever speed but I do prefer fast builds

EDIT: I need a new level 64+ because I keep dying to a level 64 quest boss, thanks to the previously provided build I was able to level up to level 67

Last edited: Sep 7, 2024
  2. weeb

weeb professional time waster CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  3. Chichi16

Minecraft:
    Do you know of something that could replace the Dragon's Eye Bracelet? I do not have it nor have money for it.
    also to just put it somwhere ?v=8#9_0Kw0Tp0mK0Bs07a07a0Mt0Im0Fb0o00000J0A0+00001000240z0z0+0+0+0+0-1TlVVhj1B is my current build in WynnBuilder (cant post full links)

4. Eichigo1

Eichigo1 'Ello, 'ello, hola! Ciao and bonjour! VIP

Minecraft:
    It's a quest reward from the HP reference quest. Order of something etc

5. Chichi16

Minecraft:
    Yeah i know that, I mean thawt i got a different item from it, also its caleld order of the grook
    Doesnt matter anyway, i got enough to but it, but even with the build and 3 more levels I still get stuck dying in quests

6. Chichi16

Minecraft:
    Id like to request a firmly level 60/4/5+ archer build, since I keep dying to the boss for the "All Roads to Peace", im lvl 67 archer now
    Also apparnetly you can get Dragon's Eye Bracelet from the Nest of the Grootlands dungeon?, I got an Unidentified Bracelet with that as one of its Possibilities, althought it has just giving Atavistic
    raid revamp i guess.png