Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Internal Exception: java.net.SocketException: Connection Reset

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by AskTaco, Aug 13, 2024.

Tags:
  1. Shikuro

Shikuro Newbie Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    After waiting for ~1h 50 min in an anni raid party i got kicked by this. I tried rejoining but there was a massive que so i missed it. I think others had the same issue too

2. Lotnest

Lotnest Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It did not fix the issue for me, I am still required to use a VPN.

3. HcfGo

HcfGo Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    i dont get the packet disconnect anymore on any network i have used, thanks salted. if you are still having the issue and you have tried several different vpn servers in your country, it might be a seperate issue closer to your isp.

4. HcfGo

Minecraft:
    as of today the packet issue has come back. im glad i kept my vyprvpn sub going.

Crokee likes this.
  5. Earthbrine

Earthbrine The Dirt of the Realm CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In my case, I've mostly experienced lag issues in the TNA raid, where I can still move, but everything else is frozen, and I can't cast spells. This usually lasts ~30 seconds, and then everyone on the team lags to death.

6. RafaelGomes

RafaelGomes Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Is this still needed? I've being experiencing those kinds of lag since the rekindled world update, sometimes vpn fixes the lag spixe problems, but most of the times it doesn't.

7. HcfGo

Minecraft:
    the lag is horrible today could it be some router having trouble with the amount of bandwidth near wynncraft hosting so some players packets arent routed through it but others' packets are?

I got kicked from my annie party when it was down to 5m health, ofcourse i couldnt reconnect in time for my rewards, same thing in nexus of light happened a few times.

Each day this issue persists, The harsh reality starts to become more and more clear. This issue will not be solved by salted if it is a problematic interface in the middle of where the packets are sent from and the destination of the packets.

I don't like playing wynn with a vpn even though it fixes this issue. It just makes the latency of my spells much higher but i probably wont get kicked. I wish salted could do something but I doubt he can do anything directly on his end without contacting somebody outside of wynncraft.

At the end of the day, I will keep my fingers crossed and vow to buy more shout bombs if there is something he can do, maybe he knows the right network engineers to contact about this.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2024