Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Any Class I need a build. just a good build.

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by Gamemaster99959, Aug 13, 2024.

1. Gamemaster99959

Gamemaster99959 Well-Known Adventurer

I've been really struggling to find a build that I like. I have all classes maxed.
    Requirements:
    -QOL. Must have a net positive hpr so i don't have to spam potions out of fight, if it's not lightbender or shaman. No negative walk speed. must have good mana regen.
    -Stats. I need some sort of decent damage, whether that be from main attack or from spells- at least enough to be able to kill late-game mobs with ease. I also want decent ehp- upwards of 50k ehp is preferred but I could settle for 30k. (My current favorite build has 100k ehp, so I am used to being quite tanky.)
    -Build restrictions. Mythics are completely fine, and crafteds are the same. However, if you include crafteds, please let me know what ingredients are used in the crafteds, as I have trouble finding this myself. Tomes are completely fine, but please let me know which tomes the build uses.
    -Preferences. Assassin is my favorite class, and a good build with assassin would be preferred- But I understand that assassin isn't meta right now. Other than assassin, lightbender or charge-based battlemonk hybrid are my favorites. My favorite mythics include weathered, monster, warp, quetz, idol, and hero.

Additionally, please try to keep the build lower than 10 stx. Any more than that and I will be in serious debt lol.
    also this is my first thread post so im really sorry if i messed something up mods :(

2. EZIOIO

EZIOIO Travelled Adventurer

3. EZIOIO

4. Gamemaster99959

I am very happy with these builds, thanks for your help!
    Looking at a lower dps/higher ehp might help get a better perspective too, thanks for the offer. And, while I know it's a ton of work- are there any builds on the other archetypes/mythics mentioned that you have just laying around?
    Thanks for your help!

5. EZIOIO

6. Gamemaster99959

Great! Sorry, one more- Do you have any builds for chargespam warrior or lightbender/riftwalker with decent damage and sustain?