Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

hello people and not people

Discussion in 'Llevigar's Docks' started by downloadableduck, Aug 4, 2024.

Tags:
?

quack?

1. quack

20.0%
  2. quack!

80.0%
  1. downloadableduck

downloadableduck gay furry uwu

hi guys! my name is downloadableduck. i was false banned on another forum; which is why i am here. i’ll probably be fairly inactive, because i am working on a few projects right now. im hoping to make some new friends on this platform. i have made a few effort threads before, which is what i plan to do a bit here. sorry my intro is kind of short, because there is not much about me that is very interesting lol.

Info About Me
    i’m a gay furry, and i live in the u.s. i make texturepacks for java and have made a few mods for bedrock edition. i write books and have a few 500-pagers, but am too lazy to actually proofread and edit the books, which is why they aren’t up for reading currently.

my hobbies are playing minecraft, coding, making namemc art and skins for other people & myself, and listening to podcasts. i also like hanging out with friends.

i am a huge stop motion fan, and make my own and watch others videos.

my favorite cuisine is Indian food, specifically naan, which i like to add buttered chicken and rice to.

and finally, my favorite animal is—you guessed it—ducks.

that’s all. let me know if you have any questions/requests.

-cat- and Flyfilo2 like this.
  2. Galaxias

Galaxias wybel collector VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Welcome, young soldier! Great to see you here!

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Galaxias. I was previously stationed in the Silent Expanse but was relieved to come here.

So, tell me a little bit about yourself. Your group should be the last for today, so we could talk at Nemract's bar. Maybe @TrapinchO will join us. I guess it just depends on how he feels.

Flyfilo2 and downloadableduck like this.
  3. TrapinchO

TrapinchO retired observer of the wiki VIP+ Featured Wynncraftian

Minecraft:
    *abruptly wakes up*
    Oh, where did you get from? I swear the next group was supposed to come later... unless you are another stray? Hey Galaxian, can you start keeping track of how many strays we get? I think there are more than those on time, for some reason. Holy bovine, why cannot the soldiers just clear the place? Cannot be that hard...

Right, sorry, I did not forget about you. Glad to have you here, though the province is much calmer now, there is still enough corrupteds for everyone. You will fight and fight, maybe even make a name for yourself, and if you are good you will see what the Villagers' cities look like. Or further east the Molten Heights, the home of Doguns. If you accept Galaxias' offer, I can tell you more about them, they are a peculiar race.

Flyfilo2 and downloadableduck like this.
  4. arbella11

arbella11 Well-Known Adventurer

hello here

downloadableduck and Flyfilo2 like this.
  5. Flyfilo2

Flyfilo2 Retired Ragni Soldier/Lone Wanderer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Hey, and welcome!

Yes but theres a conflict between those and the dwarves which has just been escalating. Or if you head onto the ocean you will find the island of Corkus, a human civilization. Though its not peaceful there as the corkians are at odds with the Avo (Bird people) and vice versa aswell as simultaneously the corkians have to deal with rebellions and robot uprisings. A troubled place but its a change of pace from the undead and the orcs and whatnot in gavel.
    Actually let me try to break it down.

In wynn:
    Humans vs the Undead and corruption.
    Also some shady company from gavel who has been influencing the different cities.
    Almuj and the canyon besides: bandits and scoundrels, specially in Rymek.

The ocean:
    Skien's island hosting the corrupt.
    Ice Islands conflict between the Nodguj and Dujgon over treasure.
    PIRATES!

Corkus:
    Humans vs Robots vs Rebellions
    Humans and Avo in uneasy tension.

Gavel:
    Llevigar and the orcs in conflict.
    The grootslangs causing trouble in the swamps.
    Lexdale's witch hunts
    Internal problems in Aldorei
    The gerts and possible rumors surrounding them and the Gylia watch.
    Dragon in the canyon.
    Dwarves and Doguns conflict.
    Sky Islands has a protector thats gone berserk and also MORE PIRATES.

General:
    The strugle between light and dark and Orphion being attacked by some parasite.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2024
    downloadableduck likes this.
  6. downloadableduck

downloadableduck gay furry uwu

@Femboy Orphion thoughts?

7. Femboy Orphion

Femboy Orphion Bi Furry Femboy (Average Wynncraft Player) HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    tbh i was more intrigued by gay furry uwu

downloadableduck likes this.