Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Any advice on running Underworld Crypt as a mage?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Pigany, Jul 21, 2024.

1. Pigany

Pigany Overseer of Oink Haven

I'm a mage class starting Wynncraft over on a new playthrough after not having played the game for 3+ years. Question is: I can't run UC comfortably, even though the suggested level tells me I confidently can. My issue is mostly the absence of mana, as my main damage comes from meteors.

starx280 likes this.
  2. starx280

starx280 The boy who cried lunar VIP

Minecraft:
    I’m pretty sure that because of the mana nerf you’ll have to play much slower

By this I mean that fights are going to last quite a while, and you shouldn’t be spamming meteor like we used to. Save it for big burst damage when you have a ton of mana, so then using it shouldn’t put you in danger.

Try to rely on using your main attack as your main source of damage, as well as using teleport for an escape from a tricky scenario and heal to y’know.. heal.

3. point_line

point_line Well-Known Adventurer

Use Arcanist with the thunderstorm upgrade and drink healing potion when needed

4. Melkor

Melkor The dark enemy of the world HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    How's your build? You need to build in quite a bit of mana regen at lower levels to sustain a lot of spells. You might try swapping in a bit more mana regen if you can, or more intel to reduce the costs.