Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Helloooo!!

Discussion in 'Llevigar's Docks' started by Pastelence, Jun 16, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pastelence

Pastelence Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    *wave emoji* *hopefully I'm not too bad at the rpg emoji*

Honestly, I'm super stoked to invest my time in this. It's like all of my game interests wrapped in one lol. Whether I ask a dumb question or two or just lurk for a bit, thank you for having me :3

LunaChan likes this.
  2. Existing_Player

Existing_Player Travelled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Hello! Welcone to Wynn! I hope you enjoy your stay here! What are you most looking forward to doing? Fighting strong bosses? Doing quests? Exploring the world? My favorite things when starting were quests, as the story really interested me. What about you?

Pastelence likes this.
  3. Pastelence

Minecraft:
    The quests, they are really fun, I have only done like 3 so far (I'm still trying to figure other things out) but the world building is super cool already. Exploring the world might move up in my interests though because there are some super pretty areas- the moment I get comfortable in my preferred class I definitely want to take a stab at a few bosses too. It's a tad overwhelming to try and figure out but I'm happy with so much to do :)

4. TrapinchO

TrapinchO retired observer of the wiki VIP+ Featured Wynncraftian

Minecraft:
    Welcome to Ragni, young recruit! But I told you already, hehe. Glad to have met you in person, most just zoom by. I still welcome them, though the shouting is getting onto my vocal chords.

As for some tips you wanted: Focus on quests, helping people is the most important thing you can do here. Do not focus on craftsmanship, it is pointless, you can get good gear in much simpler, faster, and most importantly, more fun ways. The world around you is very rich, richer than you can imagine. Leave the paths, wander around! Only then, once you are a bit stronger, you can see what is on top of the monument of failure on the south... Only then you can discover the long forgotten truths about this world. Or just the most beautiful view in your life. Along with my last tip, do not rush, take it slowly. You will miss out a lot otherwise, and returning to it later will not be as enjoyable. And a last one: Find friend! There is a lot of us and we all seek adventure. We have many stories which we will gladly tell. If you need help, just ask someone and you will get an answer. You are not alone in your adventures.

Farewell, soldier, and good luck on your journey! I hope our paths cross once again in the future.

Pastelence likes this.
  5. Galaxias

Galaxias wybel expert VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Huh, oh... ahem. Welcome, young... assassin? Warrior? Whatever you are, welcome to our ranks!

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Galaxias. I was previously stationed in the Silent Expanse but was relieved to come here.

Apologies for not talking to you earlier but even us watchmen need their sleep. Yesterday was a long day... I only meant to sit down...

Well, tell us a little more about yourself. What made you decide to enlist? The camaraderie? The fighting? The pay?

Well, if you need any help on my adventures l, I'll be here with my wybels, watching over the new recruits.

Thanks for waking me up. Ugh... they're sending us recruits later and later. And they don't even give us any coffee. Two weeks ago, I didn't get any sleep for five days in a row.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2024
    Pastelence likes this.
  6. TrapinchO

Minecraft:
    You need to learn how to sleep at any time possible. Back in my days, there would be sieges going on for week, and you would have hours, sometimes only minutes of rest. That's when you could see who was a new recruit, who was in the army for some time and who is a veteran. The newbies couldn't sleep at all, the slightly older ones snored and the veterans were silent. And of course, the most experienced guys snored like there was no tomorrow. For example one time, when we changed shifts right after noon... zzzz.... zzzzzz...... zzzzz.... SNORT

Pastelence likes this.
  7. Pastelence

Minecraft:
    Thank you again for your generosity! Hopefully you didn't have to shout too much before I noticed! I'll try to keep your tips in order through my excitement to just be here. Craftsmanship is interesting point, I'll have to scribble more on it later.. I shall do my best to really take in everything the world has to offer. Good luck to you too!!

I was drawn in by the tales of exploration and people to discover on the way- though I will admit the pay is an encouraging addition. The way of fighting was something I more fell into than anything. I of course expected it, but I genuinely wasn't prepared for what it meant for a Ragni soilder.

Though now, people like you and TrapinchO have really inspired me to give it my all and find my own story, and truly set out for adventure!

8. TrapinchO

Minecraft:
    I thought you were drawn in by imprudent prison guards like the rest. Maybe they are getting rid of adventurers as well...

While yes, the pay is very good, the requirements to get it are... well, you said it yourself.

Pastelence likes this.
  9. Pastelence

Minecraft:
    Imprudent prison guards? I don't think I was told about that, or at least I've been to focused on my travels to notice.

10. TrapinchO

Minecraft:
    Hehehe

Galaxias and Pastelence like this.
  11. Galaxias

Galaxias wybel expert VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Heh.

TrapinchO likes this.
Thread Status: