Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Is Wynncraft going to require a high-end computer in the future?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by CashorCard, Jun 14, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CashorCard

CashorCard Apotheosis

I’ve been playing Wynncraft since Year one, and with each update, the sheer limits Wynn pushes Minecraft to is insane, it’s often you forget that this is still vanilla Minecraft.

that being said, with this new update, the models are gonna be high end, every boss is gonna be more graphically intense, when the normal, prebuilt eye is too laggy for medium computers, will Wynn reach a point where you will need a high end computer to play it properly?

KingQwerty likes this.
  2. Cashtron527

Cashtron527 Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    nah, youll only need it if you use olinus10's modpack, otherwise yr normal computer is fine

CashorCard and itay_ like this.
  3. Itz_Phrog

Itz_Phrog Travelled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    i run wynn on a base model m2 macbook with olinus's performance modpack, and i get 100fps regular with 16 rd, and 40 - 50 with bsl so you should be fine
    but if i use the visual one my comp explodes so yeah

CashorCard, Gogeta and itay_ like this.
  4. Deusphage

Deusphage gruesome grue Modeler CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So since my macbook decided to perish, I've been running wynncraft on a very shitty, very poor lenovo laptop. I have spawned hundreds of modelled mobs in one area, and have suffered basically no consequences with framerate. They're pretty damn well optimized, so you should be able to to do just fine with a lower end machine.

5. Sarmat

Sarmat Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    New models do look amazing and I'm not really surprised that you think they are more graphically intense given that's how usually it is. But I'm pretty sure they actually use less objects compared to current mobs that are made out of player heads, blocks or weapon models. Giants rats for example are made out of 8 player head, with this update it can be one model.

6. TheLMiffy1111

TheLMiffy1111 Previous Leader Of A Revived Wynn Community CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If your computer can run Minecraft without framerate issues, you should probably be able to run Wynncraft on the new update without frame rate issues as well

I am however concerned about connection requirements... Please just confirm 1.20...

7. Itz_Phrog

Itz_Phrog Travelled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    macbook user!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.