Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Updated guide for understanding how builds work?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Freigt, Jun 11, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freigt

Freigt 10 years a newbie VIP+

Minecraft:
    Through my searching I haven't been able to find any good, all-purpose introduction to constructing builds, at least not one post-Spellbound. Any recommendations?

2. Stonefriend

Stonefriend Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    There is no real introduction, you have to play an archetype and learn how to play it, to see what amount of which IDs generally matter. Plan all your builds on Wynnbuilder, playtest them, and go back to work out any flaws you found. Youll often have to make tradeoffs, so pick what you like better (Not only in items but also in ability tree), dont just copy whats meta if youre not having fun with it. Though its helpful to look through buils other people made (For example on Blues Builds Discord) to learn and get some new ideas. Just play around with stuff ;)

Exploring Wynncrafts official item guide can also be fun. Youll filter and scroll through items and maybe get a funny idea like "Oh Panic Zealot has such high +attack speed, maybe I can try use a heavy melee item with -attack speed and cancel them out for high melee damage x)

3. Freigt

Freigt 10 years a newbie VIP+

Minecraft:
    It's not specific builds that I'm looking for, moreso a guide to the actual mechanics of damage and attack speed and such. Though I take it no such centralized resource exists.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.