Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild Crimson Swords [CRSW] | An active warring community | LVL 44 Guild | Recruiting LVL 70+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Finnobarr, Sep 14, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnobarr

Finnobarr Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    CRSW join for a free cookie :)

AvgHypixelPlayer likes this.
  2. Finnobarr

Minecraft:
    bump crsw on the top

3. Finnobarr

Minecraft:
    bump this thread aint dead yet

4. Cousaf

Cousaf Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    1. On a scale of 1-10 how active are you (Please be honest as we can track your activity after you join the guild anyways)
    6, I would usually dissapear for a week or two because of busy life, otherwise I play whenever I can

2. What level are you, we accept 30+ but if your active enough we'll accept you anyways. In early stages of our guild we are focusing on building members so it will be easier to get in currently.
    88 level Archer

4. Are you interested/can make it to wars OR when your LVL 70+ will you be interested? Our wars are hosted at around 4pm to 6pm PST, but YOU the members of our guild and change that. We welcome people in the opposite timezones of us mostly because we want to expand our warring capabilities across the most amount of time we can!
    Yes, it seemed fun :), though I'm still not very good at the game.

5. Are you interested in working on a guild housing? (Won't effect whether you get in or not, answer honestly)
    Yea, not sure what I can build, but sounded interesting

5A . If yes, rate your building skills on a scale of 1-10
    5-6

6. Do you have discord, if so list your discord tag and click on our discord server invite link right below how do I join and join the server.
    I don't have a discord...

5. Finnobarr

Minecraft:
    Accepted!
    You'll receive an invite within 24 hours!
    If you could by any chance get discord it would help you have a chance to fully participate in guild activities and such. Most of our lr/warring/just general builds are there.

6. infrn0

infrn0 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    1. On a scale of 1-10 how active are you? probably a 5 or 6

2. What level is your highest level class? Which class is it? a level 75 assasin

4. Are you interested/can make it to wars OR when your LVL 70+ will you be interested? Our wars are hosted at around 4pm to 6pm PST, but YOU the members of our guild and change that. We welcome people in the opposite timezones of us mostly because we want to expand our warring capabilities across the most amount of time we can! i'm normally on at either 4pm to 6pm or 6pm to 9pm(depends on the day) PST

5. Are you interested in working on a guild housing? (just for fun, we're looking for people who are interested in helping us build our housing) no

6. Do you have discord, yes: 2004kiasoul

7. Finnobarr

Minecraft:
    BUMP JOIN CRSW FOR FREE COOKIE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.