Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

A Sandy Scandal quest broken

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Naicigam, May 21, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naicigam

Naicigam Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I was doing a sandy scandal with a party member and it was going alright until after the final battle. We beat the bandits and i get the TNT, drop it in the hopper. The door opens up and my friend goes through, but i look away from the screen for a short while, and get stuck on the hopper side of the door. Tried /fixquests but it only gave me the two notes. Couldn't escape so i used /kill, and tried to rerun the battle, but they never drop the TNT.

2. ThePurpleEmerald

ThePurpleEmerald Famous Adventurer

As in, the bandit leader with the green name doesn't drop the TNT?

3. Naicigam

Minecraft:
    Yes, he did the first time, but after i missed the door, he has never dropped it afterwards.
    After thinking about it for a while, i tried going to the guard, which is the step right afterwards, hoping it would let me complete the quest as if i exited, since i already finished the "don't let the bandits escape" part, but no luck, it will not let me finish the quest.

4. ThePurpleEmerald

ThePurpleEmerald Famous Adventurer

It's kinda strange, actually, the bandit leader dropping the TNT shouldn't be connected to the quest

Are you positive that the guy you are killing has a green name and is holding a giant hammer?

Naicigam likes this.
  5. Naicigam

Minecraft:
    Tried it again just to make sure, and this time he dropped it. Thanks for the help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.