Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

I'm here to stay!

Discussion in 'Llevigar's Docks' started by DafyddInit, Apr 22, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DafyddInit

DafyddInit Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey guys, I'm Whulff a.k.a Dafydd, I'm pretty new here to Wynncraft but have managed to accumulate a decent amount of playtime over the last week. I'm really enjoying my time here and I hope it stays such a way for a long time to come.

More about me: I'm 20 years old as of now and am currently living in the UK
    I'm a university student located in North Wales doing a Media and Production course in hopes of becoming a producer and/or audio technician in the future. ♥

2. Galaxias

Galaxias wybel collector VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Welcome young... mage? Assassin? I'm not quite sure what you are. No matter. Welcome to our ranks!
    I'm Galaxias. I was previously stationed in the Silent Expanse, but I've been relieved to stand at the gate.
    Well, if you need any help on your adventures. you can find me here with my wybels, watching over the recruits.

---

Okay, breaking character now. Media is no joke. I'm taking it at a high school level right now and it's crazy.

3. TrapinchO

TrapinchO retired observer of the wiki VIP+ Featured Wynncraftian

Minecraft:
    Another recruit? Galaxias, where do they keep coming from! I thought the previous one was the last from the batch and now it looks like the whole group got lost! Not that I am complaining, every warrior we get is very much appreciated, but I wonder what happened. Dafydd, was there an accident during the travel? I don't know, an explosion that scattered you all over the place, or a mist where everyone got lost? Please don't laugh about the former, it actually happened to us one time. And as by some miracle, everyone had survived. You were there Galaxias, no? How far was that one acrobat, two hundred blocks?

Anyways, sorry for the rambling, my old brain just can't keep being in the present anymore it seems. So many memories to get lost in... No. No, no, no. What are your interests in this world? Combat, exploration, history, friends... And theatre is also good, I know some people who are into acting, you could make a Ragni Threatre Group. It would certainly help lift the mood...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.