Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Hi wynncraft community!

Discussion in 'Llevigar's Docks' started by NishiokaRaychel, Mar 11, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NishiokaRaychel

NishiokaRaychel Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hello, I'm not usually good at introducing myself but I thought it wouldn't hurt to give it a try

My alias is Nishioka Raychel, Ray for short
    female, student, and I'm a level 45 mage in-game (as I'm typing this)
    I'm not quite new as I joined around a week ago, just recently I decided to get to know the community better

MMORPG has always been one of my favorite, Minecraft as well, but I've never had the chance to play due to exams. Now that I just recently finished my finals, I've been looking for MMORPG games that I can grind on while waiting for University. So I thought, why not combining two of my favorite together, we're talking about Minecraft, surely there's something similar. Time passes and here I am, I spent my time playing in Wynncraft and I'd glad to say that I really enjoyed it. The vibe, the scenery, the builds, the gameplay, the journey, I love it all. It's simple, relaxing, but can also be thrilling and exciting, just as I wanted.

From this point on I'd be looking forward for anything that's going to happen during my Wynncraft journey,
    I'm here to say thank you, to the Wynncraft team
    And hello to the Wynncraft community
    ^-^

Pardon if there's any mistake in my English as it's not my first language ;)

2. Galaxias

Galaxias wybel collector VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Welcome, young mage! I hope you are enjoying Wynn and Gavel. It seems like not long ago I was in your position...
    Are you enjoying the company of the Seaskipper Captain on your travels? He's been my friend for the longest time.
    How is Llevigar? It's been so long since I've been there. I hope it's doing well. Dealing with the Silent Expanse has taken a lot of time a way from me.
    No matter. I'm stationed here now. I have all the time in the world.
    If you ever need me, I'll be here with my wybels, watching over the new recruits.

NishiokaRaychel likes this.
  3. NishiokaRaychel

Minecraft:
    Thanks for the welcome, I've been having a lot of fun and enjoyed travelling between the provinces!
    Seaskipper Captain really helped out a lot, saves my sea travelling time, he's a good company as well!
    I'm also just recently arrived at Lleviger and my first impression was it's really beautiful and peaceful, I liked it, I even captured a photo to use it as my pfp ^-^

4. Cashtron527

Cashtron527 Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Greetings Young Mage, Welcome to the Wynn Province. I must ask, do you believe there is a war inside the Fruman Walls?

5. TrapinchO

TrapinchO retired observer of the wiki VIP+ Featured Wynncraftian

Minecraft:
    Oh, hello! Glad to see you in Ragni! Apologies for not welcoming you when you were here the first time, I was in the Library. I seem to spend there more and more time, interestesting... maybe I should go on an adventure again and shot the bow... oh, sorry! No more self-talking. You seem like the ideal explorer, based on your interests. Yet it seems that despite your great power, you have done very little tasks... I very much recommend doing them, they will show you incredible things and bring you to places beyond. And you will help others, of course.

Which part of the world, which story do you like the most? I find myself often wandering in the Nesaak region, thinking about the Twains. Have you heard about them?

PS: if you need help with something, especially ???, I will be glad to help. I may be old now, but I still got some power to shoot!

6. Fishy0101

Fishy0101 Well-Known Adventurer Builder

Creator Karma:
    The builds are the best right? Right??
    Lol good to have you back!

7. NishiokaRaychel

Minecraft:
    hmm i do wonder about that myself =w=

Yes I am doing tasks and helping those in needs alongside adventuring, slowly.

I find myself being around Aldorei the most, it's such a beautiful place.

8. IlloSnow

IlloSnow Average Fractal Lover <3 CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey hey! welcome to wynn!

If you need a friend, general help, or someone to play with im here! you seem like an amazing person and would like to get to know you! :D

9. NishiokaRaychel

Minecraft:
    Hi, thank you! If you want to play together you're always welcome to add me as friend in Wynncraft!

10. IlloSnow

IlloSnow Average Fractal Lover <3 CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yep! i added you as a friend on wynn! just im case though i dont see you online you can also add me on discord! my discord is the same as my name on here!

11. TrapinchO

TrapinchO retired observer of the wiki VIP+ Featured Wynncraftian

Minecraft:
    Aldorei is quite a peculiar place for me. It is very interesting due to its history, even if it is somewhat dark. Or perhaps Light, heh. I haven't been there for a long time, perhaps I should go there again. If only I didn't have so much work...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.