Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guide The Festival of the Heroes 2024 Guide

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by RiderTest101, Mar 23, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RiderTest101

RiderTest101 Minecraft Addict CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Sorry it took me a bit before making this guide. Hard to juggle between Vtubing and guide making.

Aster
    [1/7] Aster: Yes, yes, set that up over- no, not like that! Good grief, just... Just leave it, I'll handle it...- Oh, hello! You must be here for the festival!
    [2/7] Aster: Ahem. My apologies for that. Welcome to the Festival of the Heroes! A now annual event put on to celebrate the great heroes of our land!
    [3/7] Aster: We have numerous performances schedule for the next few weeks, as well as a special event featuring an important guest later on! Be sure not to miss it.
    [4/7] Aster: Ah, but if you're looking for something to do in the meantime, might I suggest visiting the carnival area? We have plenty of similar games set up over there.
    [5/7] Aster: Or, perhaps, you'd be willing to participate in the Scavenger Hunt? Every day, a new cache will be hidden somewhere in the world, ready to be found!
    [6/7] Aster: Oh, and of course, most exciting of all... If you take the Event Airship, you'll be able to complete with others in a brand new game we're hosting!
    [7/7] Aster: ...Right, well, I'll leave it there! I wouldn't want to keep you from enjoying the festivities. If you need anything, I'll be here in the town square!
    [1/1] Aster: Hello, hello! It's good to see you again. Anything I can help you with?
    [1/7] Aster: Well, sure! I'm always happy to talk about the festivities. Let's see...
    [2/7] Aster: First of all, there are the various Performances! Those will be happening regularly throughout the course of this event.
    [3/7] Aster: Additionally, we'll be hosting a special event featuring an important guest later on! Be sure not to miss it.
    [4/7] Aster: Then, there's the Carnival Area, which is full of various smaller games you can play to earn Festival Coins! Those can be spent on various prizes.
    [5/7] Aster: There's the Scavenger Hunt, of course... Every day, a new cache will be hidden somewhere in the world, ready for you to track it down!
    [6/7] Aster: And, finally, there's the minigame! You can take the Event Airship to travel to it, and play to earn exclusive rewards!
    [7/7] Aster: ...I believe that's all. I hope I could be of use!
    [1/4] Aster: Of course! Well, as it so happens, I'm the founder and organizer of the Festival of the Heroes!
    [2/4] Aster: ...I'll admit, I've always had fond memories of the yearly festivals hosted by Detlas. There was always something to celebrate here, and... well, I suppose I needed that in my life, after a point.
    [3/4] Aster: And so, when I had the idea to celebrate the great heroes of this world, I thought there would be no better way to repay those memories than by hosting a festival of my own!
    [4/4] Aster: I came to Detlas' council with my proposal, and they agreed to allow me to organize this event. And so, here we are now!
    [1/4] Aster: Oh, well, all of them, I suppose! But, ah, we have put a focus on a distinct few. To keep things simpler for myself to keep track of.
    [2/4] Aster: We're celebrating the exploits of Bob, Wynn's beloved protector; Tisaun, famed for his defense of Troms; and Siegfried, known all across Gavel for his generosity!
    [3/4] Aster: ...We, ehm, received a few other submissions for heroes to celebrate. Something about an Admiral Aegis? And, of course, someone who requested for us to speak on General Skien of all people...
    [4/4] Aster: But! We settled on these three for simplicity's sake.
    [1/1] Aster: Well, hello! It's always nice to have a passing conversation.

Festival Events

Scavenger Hunt

The Scavenger Hunt is a daily event that requires you to travel around the world to find Scavenger Boxes that contain Scavenger Tokens.

To begin, you will have to talk to the Scavenger Hunt Festival Worker for the first tutorial box.

[1/5] Festival Worker: Hello! Here for the Scavenger Hunt, then? Here, one moment, I can get you set up to begin...
    [2/5] Festival Worker: So! Here's how this is going to work. Every day, we'll have a new location available to find.
    [3/5] Festival Worker: If you speak to me, you'll be able to view a list of all available locations. When you pick one, you'll be given an image which displays the chosen location.
    [4/5] Festival Worker: Bring the image to the location, and you'll be able to claim the cache! After you claim enough caches, you'll be rewarded with unique items.
    [5/5] Festival Worker: Here, let's start with an easy one. Select the first location, track it down, and then return to me once you've done so!

You screen will be immediately plastered with a GUI to begin the Scavenger Hunt. Simply click on the red circle to claim your first image.

[1/1] Festival Worker: Well, there you have it! Just travel to the location displayed by the image, claim the cache, and return to me.

The dialogue repeats again.

You will need to find the first Scavenger Cache in order to progress. Once you find one, a message will pop up in your chat.

Once the message is up, return back to the Scavenger Hunt Festival Worker to end the tutorial.

[1/3] Festival Worker: So you've found the location? Well done! That's how the Scavenger Hunt will work.
    [2/3] Festival Worker: Now, before I let you get to it... One more thing. Claiming the first cache means you're eligible for the first reward!
    [3/3] Festival Worker: Here, I'll open the rewards list for you. Just click the reward's button, and you'll get the item!

Another GUI will be plastered on the screen, this time it's the Rewards Menu. Simply click on the red circle to claim your first reward

[1/1] Festival Worker: And that's all there is to it! Here, I'll let you get to searching now. Just talk to me again, and I can open up the list for you.
    q
    [1/1] Festival Worker: Hello there! Here for the Scavenger Hunt?
    The Scavenger Hunt
    The Scavenger Hunt Regular Caches GUI will open.
    [1/6] Festival Worker: Sure thing! So, for each available cache, you'll get an image which displays the location.
    [2/6] Festival Worker: Travel to that location with the image on hand, and you'll be able to claim the cache!
    [3/6] Festival Worker: Additionally, there three types of locations: Daily, Weekly, and Bonus.
    [4/6] Festival Worker: Daily locations become available each day, and weekly locations become available in sets of three each weekend.
    [5/6] Festival Worker: Bonus locations are unlocked after claiming enough regular caches. They're far more challenging than Daily and Weekly locations!
    [6/6] Festival Worker: After claiming enough caches, regular or bonus, you'll be elligible for unique rewards.
    [1/1] Festival Worker: Oh, alright!

Scavenger Hunt Locations

Detlas Suburbs (171, 69, -1552)
    Nivla Forest (-268, 67, -1375)
    Windmill near Pigmen's Ravines Exit (-661, 106, -1237)
    Nemract Docks, in the Crate Crane Secret Discovery (42, 32, -2230)
    Emerald Trail, above the Fire and Water Cave (-529, 76, -1711)
    Rymek Mesa, Waterfall Bridge (1403, 42, -1549)
    Nesaak Tundra, Nilrem's Secret Letter Secret Discovery (-204 74 -643)
    Ocean, Overgrown Tower in between Corkus and Pirate Town (-907, 55, -3270)
    Pre-Light Forest, Cultists Passage Cave (-1256, 43, -4458)
    Imperial Gate (-1914, 78, -1756)
    Dark Cultist cave, entrance is at (-466, 76, -1453) (-542, 71, -1458)
    Construction Site ruins, near the Fortress Catacombs Cave (-1334, 54, -5111)
    Makeshift Treehouse, at the Llevigar Plains within the vicinity of the Star Thief (Lvl. 42) quest (-2102, 59, -4846)
    Troms, north by the main big statue (-818, 76, -957)
    Lake Gylia, Military Base (143, 52, -5393)
    Kander Forest Ruins, near the Hollow Serenity quest landmark location (-454, 88, -5567)
    Cave, near the Kander Forest Ultimate Discovery, entrance at (-628, 41, -5553) (-620, 6, -5571)
    Corkus Island, one of the docks on the island outskirts (-1234, 35, -3083)
    Molten Heights, near the elevators where the Dragon Eggs are located (1559, 86, -5500)
    Molten Heights, at the top of the staircase of the Frozen Heights (1482, 133, -5446)
    Sky Island, near the Overgrown Rubble cave (772, 129, -4930)

Almuj Desert, near a safe Carp Fishing area in between Mummy's Tomb and Invaded Barracks (1211, 175, -2256)
    South of Timelost Sanctum, near the water (-265, 35, -967)
    Almuj City, under a building near the bank at (975, 83, -1928) (1005, 72, -1937)
    A secret Pirate cave, entrance is at (-967, 57, -2202) (-910, 33, -2166)
    Dernel Jungle, on a mountain where the Basalt Basin Cave is located (-534, 56, -437)
    On a mountainside where you fish for Dodegar's Whetstone in The Ultimate Weapon quest (-1186, 88, -4486)
    Avos Territory, on one of the giant eggs near Ava's Workshop (-1694, 163, -3355)
    Molten Heights, in a small opening near the Cryovern Covert cave at (1522, 101, -5395) (1536, 113, -5385)
    Hobgoblin Cave, entrance at (-55, 94, -4347) (-64, 95, -4314)

Near Maltic, under a well at (-428, 41, -1988) (-426, 29, -1982)
    Near the Abandoned Mines, in a tent near a safe Salmon fishing spot (879, 120, -1226)
    Near Ancient Nemract, in the right arch pillar at the Northern Detlas Suburbs (213, 69, -1857)
    Gavel Province Outskirts, North of Dead Island in front of a singular tent (845, 67, -4208)
    Thesead Outskirts, at the top of a waterfall behind the Mayor's Office (922, 202, -5030)
    Chiseler's Cavern, at the right pillar BEFORE the cave exit, entrance at (620, 28,-4696) (764, 16, -4748)
    Corrupted Watcher Cave, to the left of the Temple of Legends entrance (-772, 91, -1008)
    Relos Cave, entrance at (-1769, 33, -2331) (-1755, 37, -2365)
    Chimera Cave, to the left of Drale's Laboratory entrance (705, 24, -5568)
    Ocean Cave, near Zhight Island, entrance at (-738, 33, -2523) (-840, 8, -2524)

Edit : So sorry I didn't update this for two days, was busy with family coming over during the weekends

[This post will be updated daily, co check back every now and then]

Last edited: Apr 13, 2024
  2. AMOGUS_MC

AMOGUS_MC Professional Racist (vroom vroom) HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Missing brothers dialogue, also whats the point of this when wiki exists lol

3. Violet Knight

Violet Knight Aspiring front-end developer HERO

Minecraft:
    Right here, the online map is outdated it seems

4. TheSilentPearl

TheSilentPearl Travelled Adventurer

does it give anything non cosmetic

5. LightC

LightC Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    -268, 67, -1375 is day 2

6. Memey_

Memey_ professional crackhead

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Have you seen the wiki????

Attached Files:

SmallestSoup likes this.
  7. Da Homeboi

Da Homeboi scream at me if somethings wrong with the wiki HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Don't use the old fandom one, use this instead it has more reliable info (use this too as this guy is pretty dedicated and is also as accurate)

Last edited: Mar 23, 2024
    nomythrilskin? and luckeyLuuk like this.
  8. ShadowMage1

ShadowMage1 Seraph of Twilight CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    -660, 106, -1236 is day 3

9. AWESOME_GUY_94

AWESOME_GUY_94 Travelled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Weekly cache 2 is at

Little bit south of timelost sanctum (-265, 35, -967)

10. WingsOfWisdom

WingsOfWisdom Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Are bonus caches already ready to be found or we need to wait?

11. Poop12345678

Poop12345678 Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Life saver, very well done.

12. WingsOfWisdom

WingsOfWisdom Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Daily cache 4 is at nemract port on the crate crane secret discovery at 40, -2240

13. Plankan_1

Plankan_1 Travelled Adventurer

1403 42 -1549 day 6

14. Trile

Trile Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    upload_2024-3-27_2-46-24.png Do we know what this door is yet?

15. YYGAYMER

YYGAYMER reeeee FW FW HIC Master HERO Featured Wynncraftian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  16. Linlupin

Linlupin Chaotic Tired HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    day 7 is -204 74 -643 !

kell likes this.
  17. HaiMl

HaiMl Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    there any share the bonus ?

I_KornX likes this.
  18. Ask4

Ask4 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You copy-pasted day 6 into day 7, it should be -204, 74, -643

19. nnnn1111

nnnn1111 Travelled Adventurer

bonus locations
    213 69 -1856
    921 202 -5031

Last edited: Mar 28, 2024
    HaiMl likes this.
  20. DreamsEternal

DreamsEternal Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    -426 29 -1982 (down a well in one of the Maltic farms)

880 120 -1225 (up on the mountains near the Abandoned Mines)
    or there abouts

Last edited: Mar 28, 2024
    HaiMl likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.