Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Infinitely rising ping

Discussion in 'Questions' started by AllyOpps, Mar 24, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AllyOpps

AllyOpps Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I've only been having this issue on wynncraft but its rendered the server completely unplayable, when i join a world the my ping jumps to 3000ms then just starts steadily rising. i was playing yesterday and the day before just fine. my internet is the same as always and every other Minecraft server works fine, I've tried different versions of minecraft, turning off my firewall, optifine on multiple versions and sodium + a couple other mods claiming to help with lag. nothings been working, any suggestions would be helpful. thanks :)

2. YufanC

YufanC Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I have the same problem

3. kell

kell ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙ HERO

Minecraft:
    hi! so I've had this problem before too. what's helped for me is having an ethernet cable from my router directly into my computer which has been a huge difference for me, but it also depends on the kind of computer you have too - if it's either a gaming computer/laptop or a standard one because that can be a huge difference too :p it could also just be the specific texture pack that wynn has vs other servers too, if you are currently using a few texture packs maybe try switching them around seeing if that helps with lag/ping. hope this helps :) <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.