Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

about classes

Discussion in 'Questions' started by sneeg, Mar 13, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sneeg

sneeg Skilled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    im thinking of starting a new class and i want to know which one i should pick. my first ever class is mage, so perhaps i should do a shaman? i think archer also seems cool, and maybe assassin. which one is the most fun?

2. Momentums

Momentums Peekaboo! CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Warrior is a very good general class with movement, damage and survivability

Shaman does good AOE damage and has crazy healing depending on the archetype you choose, but as far as I've seen it's not very used in endgame except maybe in warring

Archer has damage, the movement on it is nice but it's probably also most restrictive of all the classes(grappling hook is good, but base escape doesnt really work well for vertical movement)
    It has range, strong spells, good ability tree

Assassin is, crazy, the ability tree is kinda weird, but Acrobat or Trickster deal such crazy dps and have fun movement things, tho it can be a bit squishy at times depending on the build.

Personally, I really like playing Warrior cause of how I can just use it for anything perfectly, tho I like using Shaman for healing people and helping friends

My assassin and archer dont have a build so I cant judge them properly, but they're both really good for damage

3. FlyingNon

FlyingNon Assassin enthusiast HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Pick Assassin if your just looking for smthing fun, trust me I play it and it's just really enjoyable, especially Acrobat cuz all you need to do is learn to fly and jasmine bloom does most of the work .-.

4. sneeg

sneeg Skilled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    thanks for the replies! i think i will go with assassin :]

5. FlyingNon

FlyingNon Assassin enthusiast HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    YES!!!!!!!!!!! Assassin gang! Just message me if you need smthing about it ;d

6. KymaniMarquez

KymaniMarquez Newbie Adventurer

I cannot say which class is the most fun since that's subjective and depends on your personal preferences.
    If you already have experience playing as a mage, the shaman can offer you an interesting change.
    Shamans are all about nature magic stuff and spiritual healing.
    Archers typically have a high rate of fire and accuracy in combat.
    Assassins are often stealthy assassins, capable of delivering deadly strikes from the shadows. Playing as an assassin can be tense and exciting as you will have to use cunning and tactics to successfully complete missions.

Btw, I love playing as an assasin just because I love to kill moohahaha :saltedhappy::saltedhappy::saltedhappy:

7. nomythrilskin?

nomythrilskin? jungle fetishes broke my kneecaps

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    chatgpt ahh post :salted:
    everyone knows shamans have basically nothing to do with nature magic and assassin has basically no tactics besides RLRRLLRLRRLLRLRRLLRLRRLLRLRRLL

Melkor likes this.
  8. CrypticLucid

CrypticLucid archangel on top VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    RRR-RLR-hop-RLL-RRL repeat
    we love acrobat

Melkor and nomythrilskin? like this.
  9. Melkor

Melkor The dark enemy of the world HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Why are there so many of these?

10. KymaniMarquez

so you think that a person can't have an opinion that is at odds with yours? then it's rude, you know

11. nomythrilskin?

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    what? I'm just saying that your post feels like AI since it doesn't seem to understand the classes at all

let me point that out:
    If you already have experience playing as a mage, the shaman can offer you an interesting change. (sure, why not.)
    Shamans are all about nature magic stuff and spiritual healing. (have you ever played shaman? "nature magic stuff and spiritual healing" doesn't tell me anything meaningful about the class. nothing spiritual about the healing either- blood auras and regen totems have nothing to do with spirits. Nature magic doesn't tell me anything about the actual wynncraft class either. sure, it has magic. we know, all 5 classes have magic. Nature? just google "shaman" and you could figure that out yourself.)
    Archers typically have a high rate of fire and accuracy in combat. (accuracy? maybe for sharpshooter, but boltslinger exists. also, hmelee archer is fairly common.)
    Assassins are often stealthy assassins, capable of delivering deadly strikes from the shadows. Playing as an assassin can be tense and exciting as you will have to use cunning and tactics to successfully complete missions. (Shadestepper is the weakest archetype. cunning and tactics for assassin consist of literally go above enemy - pirouette dash - spin - multi - repeat or lacerate - hop - dash - multi - repeat. not very tense nor exciting as this tends to shred most enemies in under 10 seconds.)
    I didn't even put my opinions in this, most of your info is either irrelevant, useless, or objectively incorrect.

You forgot warrior, by the way.

oh and also, you don't really have a great track record since the post you made regarding drawing a line on the map with wynntils is straight up nonsensical.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2024
  12. KymaniMarquez

I had no idea that there could be such nervous and angry users on this forum. Are you just bullying me for not having enough experience? Thank you, it's a pleasure.

13. nomythrilskin?

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    my guy, i'm simply reciprocating the feeling.
    you may find that I am usually a perfectly reasonable and nice person, however you responded to my original post in a VERY passive-aggressive way. As such, I responded the same way.

Da Homeboi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.